• Choosing the Model
    • Your Glider's Controls
    • Choosing a Radio
    • Building Tools and Techniques
    • Setup, Trim and Adjustment
    • Thermal Soaring
    • Slope Soaring
    • Aerobatics

This is a book about having fun with radio-control gliders and sailplanes, with the primary emphasis on having fun! And make no mistake about it, flying R/C gliders and sailplanes is fun!

On the premise that activities are more enjoyable when we're successful at them than when we're not, this book is written with the intention of providing you with all the information needed for successful, enjoyable flying, regardless of your present skill level. Whether you're just starting out, are already an accomplished pilot flying for the pure joy of it, or enjoy flying in competition, you'll find plenty of information here to assist and challenge you in your pursuit of this fascinating sport and hobby.

This book is structured in such a manner that each chapter stands alone, although almost everyone will find an initial cover-to-cover reading beneficial. Additionally, cross-references have been provided in the text to indicate where pertinent information in other chapters and sections can be found. The companies and organizations mentioned are listed alphabetically at the end of the book.

I hope this book helps you to get as much pleasure out of your flying as I have been privileged to enjoy while gaining the experience required to write it. Have fun!

Hi Mike,

Can i borrow this?

Nick
    Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose : janis joplin

Comment

Sure

Let me know when you wanna pick it up

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Book

Hi Mike,

I am interested to borrow this book. Put me 2nd in the list and let me know when available.

Thanks.

Alvin 96679730

Comment

Ok, reservation list :-

1)Nickf
          2)SKK

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by skk
            Hi Mike,

I am interested to borrow this book. Put me 2nd in the list and let me know when available.

Thanks.

Alvin 96679730
            Hi Alvin,

Please let me know how you wanna pick it up

I nv heard from Nickf

Mike

Comment

Pm

Hi Mike,

Pls see yr PM. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi Mike,

If skk has finished his/her turn, then i would like to pick it up from you this sunday, if you are down at woodlands?

Will sms sat to confirm,

Tks
                Nick
                Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose : janis joplin

Comment

Originally posted by nickf
                  Hi Mike,

If skk has finished his/her turn, then i would like to pick it up from you this sunday, if you are down at woodlands?

Will sms sat to confirm,

Tks
                  Nick
                  Hi Nickf,

The book is back to me However, I should be in bishan tomorrow

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X