Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenm Tech Sponsored Pilot

Dear Hobbyists,

It is my great pleasure to announce that, with effect from today, Damien Tan (who many of us call shifu) is our fully sponsored pilot for the major brands which Zenm Tech is carrying; mainly Zolta, Align, Skookum and Servoking.

After trying out my Trex 700, Damien has decided to make the new Trex 700 as his training horse as well. I believe he is now busy building his new Trex 700E Pro DFC, LOL.

On behalf of Zenm Tech, I would like to extend our warmest welcome to Damien. He will work with Zenm Tech to promote Zolta batteries, Align helicopters, Skookum FBL controllers and Servoking servos.

Zenm Tech is the sole distributor for Align products in Singapore.

Thank you.

KL Tan
    Zenm Tech Pte Ltd
    Align Sole Distributor in Singapore
    Zolta Batteries Distributor
    Website - http://rc.zenmtech.com

Congratulations zenmtech...

Ps: hope Mr Damien Tan can be my shifu and learn things from him.. Had being hearing his name around rc shop locally.. But I don't have the chance to meet him on flying field.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
      Congratulations zenmtech...

Ps: hope Mr Damien Tan can be my shifu and learn things from him.. Had being hearing his name around rc shop locally.. But I don't have the chance to meet him on flying field.
      Thank you. Damien plans to meet flyers who may need some kind of help on every Sunday morning. We will make the announcement when the location is finalized.
      Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

Great news for Zenmtech, Damien and us as well! 3 cheers!

Comment

Thanks Zenmtech for giving me this opportunity, and do appreciate for the sponsorship.

And yes I'm building the new 700E Pro DFC now, hopefully in time for the weekend maiden, as I have lots of batteries to solder on the connectors... lol

Nana, I'm not ShiFu la, I merely just give tips and advise to flyers who needs help, whether it's relating to setup, troubleshooting or flying.

I usually flies at OHR, AMK or Margaret Drive depending on timing and the group of friends I'm mixing with.
          Since u r frequent customer to Zenmtech, you can check out more details there or PM me

Comment

Originally posted by ebpwu View Post
            Great news for Zenmtech, Damien and us as well! 3 cheers!
            Thanks BP.. lol

Comment

Congratulations Damien...

Comment

Congratulations Shifu!

Comment

Congrats !!! This is certainly a excellent piece of news !

Comment

Congrats to Zenmtech and Damien, our 3D pride in SG!!! Well done!!

Comment

Thanks to Zenmtech again, and thanks to all bros...

Comment

Originally posted by turemini View Post
                        Thanks Zenmtech for giving me this opportunity, and do appreciate for the sponsorship.

And yes I'm building the new 700E Pro DFC now, hopefully in time for the weekend maiden, as I have lots of batteries to solder on the connectors... lol

Nana, I'm not ShiFu la, I merely just give tips and advise to flyers who needs help, whether it's relating to setup, troubleshooting or flying.

I usually flies at OHR, AMK or Margaret Drive depending on timing and the group of friends I'm mixing with.
                        Since u r frequent customer to Zenmtech, you can check out more details there or PM me
                        ok sure..

Comment

Congratulations to you Damien . Jia you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                            Congratulations to you Damien . Jia you !!!
                            Thanks bro, long time no see...

Comment

Hi,

Further to our announcement on 5 Mar, I would like to inform you that Damien and a few of us will be flying at OHR on every Sunday morning from 8am to 11am. Please drop by if you have any questions or need any help on helis in general. Especially if you need help pertaining to Align helis and Skookum FBLs, we will be the right group to help you.

KL Tan
                              Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X