Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proudly Formulated in Singapore: Nitro Magic Next Level Performance RC Fuel

Good day to all DH members,

Dated 22 February 2013, Team Nitro Magic is proud to announce its 4th successful year in the RC arena since 2009 and its first debut in DaddyHobby as a vendor.

Nitro Magic RC Fuel is available in the following mix:

Nitro Magic 20% Nitro Content for Helicopters/Planes. Retail Price: $38

Specifically designed for training and intermediate flyers of sport flying. 20%Nitro Methane and 20% synthetic oil.

Nitro Magic 30% Nitro Content for Helicopters. Retail Price: $45

Designed for advanced 3D or F3C competition helicopter 30% Nitro methane and 23% synthetic oil

Satisfy your thirst for power and feel the difference of Nitro Magic RC Fuel today! PM me now with questions regarding fuel recommendations.

FREE ISLAND-WIDE DELIVERY for order of 4 gallons & above subjected to schedules.

Many thanks we remain,
    Team Nitro Magic Singapore

FOR ORDERING PLEASE KINDLY PM ME.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sigpicLOGO_19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	989439

[B]FOR ORDERING PLEASE KINDLY PM ME.[/B]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nitro Magic all the way !!1 of the Best nitro n Cheapest in Sg !!
    [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
    ------------------------------
    [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
    Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by vinc77 View Post
      Nitro Magic all the way !!1 of the Best nitro n Cheapest in Sg !!
      Thanks for supporting Nitro Magic all these while, Vincent. An old time pic for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

About Us

Nitro heads instead of petrol heads?

Driven to perform at the highest levels, Nitro Magic Next Level Performance RC Fuel uses only the highest quality components in our blends. The highest purity ratings of Nitro Methane and Methanol! Every formulations undergoes a series of tests to make sure it meets the most stringent demands before it?s released to the market. Nitro Magic Next Level Performance RC Fuel is a range of modern RC model engine extreme performance blends that are researched, tested and blended in Singapore.

In our quest to achieve the optimum blends, we have tested various oils, different mixtures and Nitro methane content combinations. The mission is to produce a fuel that leaves a thin film of lubrication to protect against corrosion between flights, protects cylinder walls, increase bearing life, reduce engine wear and extends engine piston life yet giving a boost to the performance.

This practical and consistent high level performance fuel deposits nearly zero carbon and emits low smoke without having to sacrifice performance. In addition to increased power, all Nitro Magic RC Fuel content reduces combustion temperatures; penetrate into the metal surface for maximum friction reduction.
        The Nitro Magic Series Technical Team pilots have had hundreds of test hours using a variety of model machines and engine types which now presents a range of blends called Nitro Magic Series Fuel that equally satisfy sport, scale and competition pilots.

Simply the best of all classes, raw nitro power in it?s purest form. YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Our Commitments to the RC Industry

Passion - Philosophy - Performance

Developing the best yet economical RC Fuel for the radio controlled modeling industry is our passion. In fact, Nitro Magic RC Fuel hopes to set the highest standard for RC fuel in this market. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We only use the best available ingredients today. Most importantly, it is proudly formulated in Singapore.
          Our Nitro Magic oil content integrates a complete synthetic lubricant; which protects critical engine parts from shearing and power-robbing friction. Quality synthetics combined with our authentic in house manufacturing process creates a thermally dynamic lubricant that is also extremely stable at higher RPM ranges. Our innovative facility enables us to produce and test the highest quality products that are extremely reliable. Strong performance and reliable protection are as important to us as they are to you.
          We will continue to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the Radio Controlled Modeling market.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most reliable fuel for your needs. Raw nitro power will differentiate us from the competitions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Features

Freshest nitro fuel ? With the capability to blend only prior to sales means you get the freshest nitro fuel when you fly.

Stringent blending process - Nitro Magic Series Fuel is blended by volumetric mixing to ensure proper proportions and we triple filter our fuels to a 10 micro purity, the highest in the industry.

Purest and highest quality ingredients:

1. 99.99% pure, first grade "virgin" Methanol - Nitro Magic uses only the purest component , 99.99% pure, first grade virgin Methanol. Commercial grade Methanol is also available at half the price but we are simply not interested to use them. We only want the best. With the purest form of Methanol, RC engines run more efficiently and are less subjected to corrosion. In addition, our imported drums of raw materials use only lined drum which prohibit rust, corrosion and metal deposits that can contaminate fuel during delivery.

2. 100% Nitro Methane of the highest purity and consistency is used in Nitro Magic. Yes! And we mean it, highest purity of Nitro get more oxygen into the engine to help burn more fuel and produce more raw power.

3. Top grade synthetic oil. Our Nitro Magic oil content integrates a complete synthetic lubricant; which protects critical engine parts from shearing and power-robbing friction. Quality synthetics combined with our authentic in house manufacturing process creates a thermally dynamic lubricant that is also extremely stable at higher RPM ranges.

More raw power - All the purity and premium components means the fuel burns better giving more raw power.

Cleaner and longer lasting Engine ? Consequently it also produces lesser fuel deposits, resulting in a cleaner and longer lasting engine.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Local Heli 3D Pilot: Noob aka David so "tricked" with Nitro Magic!

Satisfy your thirst for power and feel the difference of Nitro Magic RC Fuel today! PM me now with questions regarding fuel recommendations.

FREE ISLAND-WIDE DELIVERY for order of 4 gallons & above subjected to schedules.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Dear all nitro freaks,

We are currently running a promotion till end of April 2013, 4 gallons of Nitro Magic 30% @ $160. (effectively $40 per gallon) Satisfy your thirst for power and feel the difference of Nitro Magic RC Fuel today! Only applies to a minimum order of 4 gallons.

PS: Nitro Magic 30% Nitro Content for Helicopters. Normal Retail Price: $45 per gallon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNitroMagic View Post
                  Dear all nitro freaks,

We are currently running a promotion till end of April 2013, 4 gallons of Nitro Magic 30% @ $160. (effectively $40 per gallon) Satisfy your thirst for power and feel the difference of Nitro Magic RC Fuel today! Only applies to a minimum order of 4 gallons.

PS: Nitro Magic 30% Nitro Content for Helicopters. Normal Retail Price: $45 per gallon.

Dear all fellow nitro fliers, the above promotion had ended.

FREE ISLAND-WIDE DELIVERY for order of 4 gallons & above subjected to schedules. still applies whenevery applicable.

Have a good weekend of flying..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Great service for nitro magic..
                    Ordered 4 gallons yesterday and delivered to me today.
                    Roger is a very humble and knowledgable person!!
                    Thumbs up!
                    I love PAP

Comment

Working...
                    X