Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRE ORDER: Proxxon FET table saw

Hi Guys,

One of the best table top machine is the Proxxon FET table saw.

We are looking to do a Pre Order at special price so that hobbyist can own one.

sales@sgtooling.com ( deposit may be require )

Meanwhile, please check out this cool video onlline.

Please be informed this offer end 31 May or when Pre Order amount is received.

Cheers

Mike

SG TOOLING

Sherline Mill
    Sherline Lathe
    CNC Ready Package

cutting alu

iszit proven to cut alu rod of say 10mm dia? cos bought other model fr another hobbyshop when cutting alu.....the motor just come to a halt...

Comment

There is no problem with cutting aluminium of 10mm thick. Let me know how big the plate is. If it is a 10mm sq rod, then no issue.

You can make a pre order. On arrival, we will try with our machine, if it doesnt work, we wont get you to commit and will refund you the deposit.

Alternatively, you can look at Proxxon mitre / band saw. They can cut thicker aluminium.

We just uploaded the FET saw specification sheet on Post #1

Mike
      SG TOOLING

Sherline Mill
      Sherline Lathe
      CNC Ready Package

Comment

Originally posted by SGTOOLING View Post
        There is no problem with cutting aluminium of 10mm thick. Let me know how big the plate is. If it is a 10mm sq rod, then no issue.

You can make a pre order. On arrival, we will try with our machine, if it doesnt work, we wont get you to commit and will refund you the deposit.

Alternatively, you can look at Proxxon mitre / band saw. They can cut thicker aluminium.

We just uploaded the FET saw specification sheet on Post #1

Mike
        Hi Mike ,Thanks for your prompt response ...btw wat's the price like for the band saw? thanks

Comment

i've been using this saw for a few months now and i must say to all you potential buyers is that its worth every single penny!!!
          a must have is the diamond coated saw blade.. it cuts through most things like butter!
          Good to see our guys carrying in quality stuff! 2 thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
          X