Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It senses the head temperature and automatically tunes the needle to allow the engine to run at the optimum temperature for max performance and longevity. Works for all heli 2 stroke engines as far as I understand.

I don't have enough experience with gasoline engines so can't comment on those
    [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

It definately look promising... Who gonna test it and let us know the out come?! Still cracking my head for the "X" thingy.... and here come the other problem... NB!!!
      sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

haha "X"?

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
          haha "X"?

Yes bro, the "X" thingy

Comment

i reserved one piece of it already
            will be testing and posting the observation @ my R50 landed thread
            Originally posted by abner
            It definately look promising... Who gonna test it and let us know the out come?! Still cracking my head for the "X" thingy.... and here come the other problem... NB!!!
            Heli:
            . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
            . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
            . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
            . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
            . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
            . Ok Model Medallion
            . E*Star Storch
            . ElectriFly S.E.5a
            . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
            . Canon 7D & 500D
            . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
            . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
            . Canon 85mm f1.8
            . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

sweet so the csm carbsmart basically works like the o2 sensor of a car - a feedback loop for engine lean/rich tuning... if you know cars. just only simpler - using temp. one thing tho, what about different climate conditions?

Comment

Originally posted by CKS
                i reserved one piece of it already
                will be testing and posting the observation @ my R50 landed thread

You the man!! Keep it updated!!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
                  sweet so the csm carbsmart basically works like the o2 sensor of a car - a feedback loop for engine lean/rich tuning... if you know cars. just only simpler - using temp. one thing tho, what about different climate conditions?
                  Climate changes also means a ambient temperature and air density change.
                  Different air density demands different amount of fuel to maintain the optimum combustion level. This is where the CarbSmart will be a good help.
                  A certain level of combustion(air+fuel) always produces a certain level of heat. The carbsmart works to maintain the temperature of the head which is a fixed reference to the temperature of combustion within, which again is affected by the air+fuel mixture, This is where the carbsmart controls.

O2 sensor for cars works on a somewhat different pattern, but is still a help for the engine.

Comment

To add to that, running a Heli engine is somewhat different from the way car is being run. For Heli, we keep a rather constant rpm throught out our flight, thus carbsmart should expect a constant temperature from the engine. If it did not, it would imply that the engine is leaning out or riching out. And thus it adjust to compensate.
                    However, for car whether a car wil lheat up depends on whether our driving style. Kind different algorithm if we want to apply the same to car.

Originally posted by RadioControl-Sports
                    Climate changes also means a ambient temperature and air density change.
                    Different air density demands different amount of fuel to maintain the optimum combustion level. This is where the CarbSmart will be a good help.
                    A certain level of combustion(air+fuel) always produces a certain level of heat. The carbsmart works to maintain the temperature of the head which is a fixed reference to the temperature of combustion within, which again is affected by the air+fuel mixture, This is where the carbsmart controls.

O2 sensor for cars works on a somewhat different pattern, but is still a help for the engine.

Comment

oh man! cool engine!
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Redline 53H is back in stock!

Standard 5% discount applies to local purchase

Comment

Working...
                        X