Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battery Support for our big E-Helis customers!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Support for our big E-Helis customers!!!

Radio Control Sports have been providing customer service for support for our valued customers over the operating past year. And we intend to go further!!!

There are some flyers who are considering going bigger in size on electric helicopters, the one big concern is battery costs. However, doing a long term calculation, operating costs are nowhere more expensive. In fact, if you don't crash, it will turn out cheaper and cheaper!

OK, let's face the reality.

As r/c hobbyists, we all know there is always a chance that we may crash, the last thing we want to damage is our expensive battery packs which are supposed to be our long term investments.

Radio Control Sports will do our part in taking care of our customer's concerns in this area. For all customers who order/ordered/purchased their big electric helis and batteries directly from us,
    RCS will provide long term battery crash protection

Applicable helis are :
    1) Thunder Tiger E550
    2) Thunder Tiger E620SE
    3) Trex 600 Aluminium (Electric)
    4) Trex 600 CF (Electric)
    5) Any of the big e-helis(600mm blades and above) RCS will carry

This applies to all customers who purchase their helis from us only.
    Customers who did not purchase their helis from RCS but would like to enjoy battery protection are welcomed to enquire, we will work out a beneficial arrangement for u.

Please state the following:
    1) Heli model
    2) Place of purchase(not required for RCS customers )
    3) Current battery model

At Radio Control Sports, other than service and support, I share my fellow flyer's flying enjoyments as well as crash pains.
    Support goes both ways!!!

[I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Hi ken,

would like to find out more about this,

you know where i bought my T600

batt have not decide yet..(considering your batt)

thks,

RM
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Nice to see that RCS is going to such extent to help their customers!
      But actually, what really is this 'long term battery crash protection' ? Some kind of insurance for batteries or what?
      Don't PCW

Beam E4
      Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
      Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Wah .... wat is this manz .... don keep us hanging ... shed some light. This is interesting

Comment

Wow.. would like to know more too...

Comment

sounds like insurance :P
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
              sounds like insurance :P
              wakakaakakakakakakakakkakakakkakaka
              f

Comment

Terms apply:
                1) Purchased battery pack for big e-helis from RCS

In event of bad crash,

2) Place a minimum order of $100 of spares
                3) Send us pictures of wreckage*
                4) If battery is killed/beyond state of use, please return to us*
                5) We will offer a replacement pack at a large discount** off the MSRP.

This protection is only from RCS. Only customers who purchase battery for their big e-helis from RCS will be protected for 1 entire year.

As for the repair, it is very common to exceed $100 in spares should a big e-heli be crashed. Basically, if u have a bad crash, you can order the required spares from RCS, as well as enjoy the battery replacement discount should your battery pack be damaged beyond use.

This battery protection is offered as I personally share the same concerns and fears of big e-heli flyers. Instead of being happy over business for spares when there is a bad crash, I am actually making a loss when such crashes happen.

Please let me know if there is any area I can clarify on further.

* To prevent foul play by unethical acts, the dead battery has to be collected back and the minimum $100 spares applies. Frankly, I can't do anything with dead lipo batteries other than dispose of it as well. This offer is to lighten the repair costs for customers when bad luck strikes, however if the situation gets out of hand or unreasonable, we will have terminate the protection.

** Different discount rates difference is determined on whether the customer's big e-heli is purchased from RCS. Put simply, if you bought everything from RCS, you will be offered more discount.

Comment

Unavoidably, some may be wondering where the catch is.

The only catch here is i'm forking out my own money if u get into such unfortunate crashes. Customers support me with my business and it is only fair for me to do what i can if they got hit by a bad situation.

Becos i know how this feels
                  Shaun had to pluck it out of the ground for me

Comment

ken, sounds gd
                    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                    X