Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperion New Chargers

We are pleased to announce that the new HYPERION chargers are now readily available in Singapore.

NEW! Hyperion EOS 5i DP AC-DC Dual with A123-Input CHARGER,
    with DataPort for LBA10
    AC/DC Charger

The EOS 5i DP AC/DC is a versatile, easy-to-use charger with special features for fast charging, discharging and cycling NiCd and NiMH packs of up to 14 cells, Lithium packs to 5S, and lead-acid batteries to 12V.

Of course, the AC/DC part means that you can charge directly from AC wall supply while at home (or from your car!), OR from a 12V DC battery while at the field. The A/C input handles 50/60Hz and 100V~240. The supplied cord is USA/Japan style on the wall side. The charger-side connector is standard 3-pin as seen with most PC computer power supplies, for example, so is easily obtainable in any country.

Output Charge Cord/Connector set included.

New Function! You can monitor the individual cell voltages on the LCD screen of EOS5iDP while you balance your lithium packs with LBA 10, using optional cable #HP-EOSLBA10-DPC (Data-Port Cable - Sold Separately).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW! Hyperion EOS 1210i 12S 30N CHARGER, with
    Terminal Capacity Selection and Speed 2C Rate

The EOS 1210i is an extremely powerful (180W, 10A max), versatile, easy-to-use charger with special features for speed charging lithium packs up to 12S! 2C rates are possible - in addition to Terminal Capacity Selection - allowing you to charge and fly lithium polymer packs* in as little as 27 minutes. NiCd and NiMH packs of up to 30 cells, and lead-acid batteries to 12V are also supported. Output Charge Cord/Connector set included ($3.50 value)

Monitor the individual cell voltages on the LCD screen of EOS1210i while you balance your lithium packs with LBA 10 and optional cable #HP-EOSLBA10-DPC. Network two LBA 10 together with NET Adapter pack #HP-EOSLBA10-MSC, and you can charge two packs of same cell type and capacity (such as 6S and 6S) at the same time, and every cell in both packs will be balanced to the other when charging is done, for packs from 7S to 12S! (Data-Port Cable - Sold Separately).

Optional HP-EOS1210I-SEN is the Temperature sensor for EOS1210i. It plugs into a dedicated port and allows you to specify a pack termperature at which charging will be stopped, and/or monitor pack temp during the charge.

Dimensions: 6cm tall x 15.5cm front/back x 14.5cm wide (2.35 x 6.0 x 5.7")
    Weight: 640g (1.4lbs)

Save 10% when you buy EOS 1210i Charger and EOS LBA 10 Balancer together! (for EOS 1210i Charger purchase only)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Hyperion EOS LBA10 Net with A123 - The Most Powerful,
    Versatile Balance-Safety Adapter for Lithium Packs -
    Max 6S, 10A rating - Network 2 units for 7S~12S balancing.

The Hyperion EOS Lithium Balance Adapter 10 (LBA10) is the newest, most feature-packed and reliable lithium balancer on the market today, and comes at a bargain price. Simply put, it is the most powerful, versatile, and safest way to charge your lithium packs today. A single LBA10 provides three ways to balance your lithium packs from 2S to 6S, at a maximum of up to 10-ampere rate!

Or, you can network two LBA 10 together with NET cable and adapter pack #HP-EOSLBA10-MSC. Set one LBA10 to Master and one to Slave mode. Series the LBA input leads together, and connect to a charger with appropriate S rating. Now you can charge two packs of same cell type and capacity (such as 6S and 6S) at the same time, and every cell in both packs will be balanced to the other when charging is done. Connect the packs in series and fly, with balanced packs from 7S to 12S in this way!

Or, say you have two 5S chargers, and want to charge two 5S packs to connect and fly as 10S. Use each LBA10 in Master mode, and connect each to a separate charger and battery. When charging is finished, Connect the two LBA10 together in Master-Slave configuration, and connect them to the just-charged lithium packs. The LBA10 will work together until every cell in the two packs are balanced together, then automatically shut down. Takes only a few minutes. Now series the packs together and fly in peace!

Each LBA 10 comes with balance harnesses for 2S and 3S packs. For 4S to 6S packs, get the appropriate optional harnesses from these part numbers:
    HP-EOSLBA10-MC-H4S
    HP-EOSLBA10-MC-H5S
    HP-EOSLBA10-MC-H6S

The above units are available now at SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE.
    Other HYPERION Premium products such as Outrunner Motors and ESCs are also available
    Please visit our website for details : www.skyhobbies.com.sg

Thank you

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
    200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
    2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
    Tel : +65 6293 3968
    Official You Tube Channel
    FACEBOOK :
Working...
X