Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most advanced fully programmable Plane/Glider/Heli ESC with built-in data logging

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most advanced fully programmable Plane/Glider/Heli ESC with built-in data logging

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we are the authorised distributor for Jeti Brushless ESC and the stock are now in for the new Jeti SPIN ESC and programming/data logger Jeti-box. As an authorized distributor of Jeti model, we liase directly with Jeti so you can be assured of fast service.

New Jeti Spin Controllers
    ------------------------------------
    Introducing the new Spin range of high performance speed controllers from Jeti model. These controllers
    represent the lastest in brushless speed controller technology and have a huge amount of features including:

1) Switched mode BEC - no need to buy separate BEC if you need to use Lipo that are more than 3S
    - can handle up to 5amps and run up to 8 servos.
    - use of bec is independent of supply voltage, meaning the bec can power the servos/electronics even when using more than 3S compared to
    the normal linear bec in most ESCs which requires an external bec when using more than 3s.

2) On board data logging capability
    - SPIN controllers have a Data Logging function that lets you check and fine tune the setup of your airplane or helicopter. Readings for Peak controller temperature, Maximum current, Minimum current, RPM, Motor run time and many other parameters are recorded and can be viewed right on the SPIN BOX after a flight. This allows you to make adjustments immediately and fly again to see the results. Fine tuning your motor and propeller has never been easier.

Max current drain for my Lehner motor setup shown below

Temperature of the ESC during flight

My motor RPM during flight

3) Jeti Spin Box
    ----------------------
    The Jeti Box is designed for programming and to access the advanced features of SPIN controllers.

When used by itself, the Spin Box is a powerful testing tool:
    - Measure receiver channel output pulse widths.
    - Measure servo transfer speeds, either unloaded or in actual use in the aircraft.
    - Servo pulse generator, center your servos without receiver and transmitter.
    - Servo-cycler, check the function of your servos, from 10 to 990 cycles.

4) Programming with Jeti Box
    - Jeti SPIN ESCs can be programmed either by your RC transmitter or with the SPIN BOX.They can be used either in airplanes, sailplanes, fix pitch or 3D helicopters (constant RPM). When the ESCs are used with the Jeti Box, more features can be programmed, one of the special feature is you can program the motor rpm which you want to fly at, this is especially useful for heli pilots who wants to fly at specific headspeeds.

The range of Spin ESCs will appeal to
    - heli pilots, switched bec can power all on board electronics,no fear of bec burnt out,no need to use external bec, reading of rpm-no need to use tachometer to measure headspeed, programming of motor rpm - you can easily set the headspeed you want to fly at without use of tachometer.

- high cell count flyers, those who use more than 3s will not need to get external bec. saves $ saves weight.

- flyers who want more control and data logging features

- or simply flyers who want a reliable and high quality esc

You can set any timing you want on your motor for efficiency or power, I set 5 degrees timing for my Lehner motor

You can also use the preset settings eg. constant RPM for 3D heli

For more information on Jeti Spin controllers and Jeti box please refer to http://www.jetimodel.cz/eng/spin1_en.html

Retail Price
    ----------
    Spin 33 = S$149
    Spin 44 = S$206
    Spin66 = S$273
    Jeti box = S$59

PM me for some real good discount
    And remember, it's always best to get from authorised distributor

For other range of Jeti products please contact us for enquires.

WARRANTY
    --------------
    JETI has 2 year warranty on all its products and will repair or replace it at no charge if it fails to operate within 2 years from date of purchase.

After the warranty period: If JETI product quits working, JETI will replace it at a cost of half the current selling price of the unit.

As an authorized distributor of Jeti model, we liase directly with Jeti so you can be assured of fast service.
    Last edited by Unorthodox_Sniper; 26-10-2006, 02:35 PM.
    sigpic

Hi Everyone,

JETI has informed me personally that I am the only official JETI distributor in Singapore, they will only give full support to whoever that buys JETI from me in Singapore. JETI will not honour warranty from anyone else who sells JETI product in Singapore because they violate JETI's business rules so do be careful when you purchase JETI esc in Singapore. When you purchase JETI esc from me you will be issued with my company's official JETI receipt so should you encounter problem with it just pass it to me with the official receipt and I will ship back to JETI for repair or exchange But if you purchase the JETI esc from unauthorised sellers in Singapore, there will be no warranty from JETI.

Here's the email excerpt from JETI:

We can assure you that we provide maximum support to our
    official dealers and will protect them against those who don't follow our business rules.

You can inform your customers, that you are the only official JETI distributor in Singapore and only you have our full support (warranty etc.).

Best Regards

Roman Gorgos
    business manager
    JETI model s.r.o.

Others are unauthorised JETI sellers who are just taking preorder and probably doing a one-time quick sales. I'm here to stay with JETI as authorised distributor with full support from JETI and we also have ready stock at hand. So do PM me for real good prices on JETI ESC
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for your inquiries and sales, you will know my prices are simply irresistible

Why take the risk from an unauthorised JETI seller who doesn't follow JETI's business rules and JETI is very unhappy about?

I started bringing in JETI ESC since 2002 when I did mass order for many of us and there is no doubt that JETI is top notch and always ahead in terms of ESC functions & quality. I'm now JETI Authorised Distributor, just PM me for the irresistible special prices for the best ESC in the world from JETI Authorised Distributor
      Last edited by Unorthodox_Sniper; 06-11-2006, 06:04 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I am pleased to announce that JETI SPIN ESC are now available at RC-Warbirds at http://www.rc-warbirds.com/index.php/cPath/68
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X