Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGHES 300 (100% Ready-To-Fly)

Hi all,

We will be bringing in the New Hughes 300 ready-to-fly electric Helicopter after a series of satisfactory test-flights on the sample piece 2 days ago.
    This RTF kit comes comletely pre-assembled and all on-board electronics come pre-installed and set leaving the user only with 8 "AA" batteries on the TX to fly straight out-of-the-box!
    This model comes with Spare Parts support....

Suitable for beginners and busy executives who have only
    spare-time "in-between" to fly indoors during rainy season.

VIDEO

Details at www.skyhobbies.com.sg

No mass orders necessary as we will keep stock including part-list.
    Stock will arrive by 20 January 2006

Regards,

Sky Hobbies Singapore

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
    200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
    2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
    Tel : +65 6293 3968
    Official You Tube Channel
    FACEBOOK :

Hi, what's the range for the included TX and RX thanks

Comment

hi Kenshinz,
      TX rf power is 0.8w
      for park flyer models it is best to keep within 300 feet (line of sight)
      comes in 35/36/72 Mhz

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
      200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
      FACEBOOK :

Comment

What are the price list? interested in the cabin..look cool.
        *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
        I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Price inclusive shipping is $218 at list price. (non DH members or walk-in)
          Daddyhobby members please refer to 5% discount and quote username as verifications.

Here is how the test-sample packaging looked like but now has been sold to a very nice gentlemen from Daddyhobby who wanted to try it out.
          Will be bringing in more next week with spare parts list.

For beginners please state that you are a fresh beginner in RC Heli as we will give you a complimentary FMS Simulator with Cable Cord to practice first before flying. This is to minimise unnecessary damages and enhance better flying experiences for beginners. The TX provided has already a training port for the PC cable.

Regards

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
          FACEBOOK :

Comment

Originally posted by Helicopter
            What are the price list? interested in the cabin..look cool.
            Yea ... like the cabin too ... what is the price?
            Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Looks cool, alot better then the honey bee. How much is it for DH members? I don't mind getting one...

Cheers...

Comment

I'm quite interested in it, but like to ask how does it compare to the HoneyBee? In the 2 videos, flight performance seems quite diff. It seems to fly very well in the 1st video, but seems less so in the 2nd. Cheers.

Comment

You are right.
                  It's the pilot!

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                  FACEBOOK :

Comment

The Test-Sample Video was taken in Singapore. The first video is taken by the factory.
                    Hope that clears your doubt

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                    FACEBOOK :

Comment

Hey, mind posting/pm the parts price list? interested in the cabin.
                      *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                      I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Hi,

Will post the part list price soon as we are expecting them to come in next week.
                        Thanks

Also we are enquiring on behalf of some PMs regarding buying only the kit without Radio (for the more advance pilots). Will be updated. Thanks for the enquiries...

Sky Hobbies Singapore

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                        FACEBOOK :

Comment

I'm really new with RC. In fact I'm trying to start.

Can the controller still be used later on when I move on to others like plane? I understand that some controllers cannot change frequency. Does it mean I may face problems when I fly in places where there are more seasoned flyers around?

The simulator and cable for a beginner like me makes it really attractive for me to wanna buy

Comment

Originally posted by spysing
                            I'm really new with RC. In fact I'm trying to start.

Can the controller still be used later on when I move on to others like plane? I understand that some controllers cannot change frequency. Does it mean I may face problems when I fly in places where there are more seasoned flyers around?

The simulator and cable for a beginner like me makes it really attractive for me to wanna buy

Hi Spysing,

As a true beginner in RC, it is best to join/visit a group of regular flyers in Singapore. There are many groups flying an assortment of models (electric / nitro). Approach them for advice before making a decision. It's ok even you do not have any models... just make acquaintance first and seek their opinions on types of controllers you may need as a start.
                            Do not rush into any decisions which may affect your long term investment in this RC hobby. With proper guidance you can go a long way.

Do some readup in some common FAQs in RC websites and arm yourself with common lingo in this hobby and you will understand better what the seasoned flyers is explaining. Remeber this personal hobby is never a toy - proper adequate techincal knowledge is required.

To answer your questions, the controlelr with the Hughes 300 is a 4 channel Radio Set comes with crystal and receiver for you to install to other models in the future separately. This radio is a dedicated TX where it can only fly 1 model at a time (as the same with many beginners TX) there are many radio sets in the market where they can store memory of 8-10 models in one radio - we call them computer radio...

regards,

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                            FACEBOOK :

Comment

very cool heli for a low price!!!
                              i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X