Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstroBoy
    It's true, if all of us at tampines just flies allied planes, where is the fun??? no enemy mitsubishi zeros/messershmidt fighters to dogfight with, right?

My advise to other flyers flying elsewhere, have a good mix of allied and enemy planes to fly with your flying kakis, definitely more fun

The zeros are the aggressors, big bullies to the allied, RX300 and my body sizes are already intimidating to say the least! what to do? too much turkey-shoot meat during Christmas lah, BURP! Sorry!
    Hee hee hee .... good one

Comment

Ooop's looks like Astrosan Imperial Japanese high tech nav system has failed if he fighting "messershmidt fighters "......

Comment

First flight Jap Cam was jammed by allied....you should see only 5 mins of video...this is inside news
        JCho

Comment

.....axis starting recruitment soon....

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
          (

Comment

Originally posted by stuka
            Hey Stuka, I have thought over it leow. Jcho suggested that Allies wins next round. O.K for me if Astro & AMK San says . So I will be POW for the Allies. What Torture are you giving us har?

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
              Hey Stuka, I have thought over it leow. Jcho suggested that Allies wins next round. O.K for me if Astro & AMK San says . So I will be POW for the Allies. What Torture are you giving us har?
              We bring your Zero home and let our son play we it can?
              JCho

Comment

We saw another new enemy, anyone got spitfire to handle this chap ?

Originally posted by stuka

Comment

Perhaps Imperial Japanese war machine can have pact with AXIS war machine.. Double the power double the blow to the Allies...

Comment

Allied Forces watch your rear.

Comment

Guys, PM me the flying time so that I can give you an accurate forecast of weather up to 4 hrs ahead. Cheers.

Comment

Hi Mike, kindly delete all my postings & Videos in DaddyHobby. Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Thank You .

Comment

Working...
                          X