Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RX300
    O.K Here is a Air Show by Zero Recruitment Pilots for all of you here

....that landing..bluff people... .... JCho....wow..

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

Totally briliant RX300, I note that Imperial Air force now has real time spy camera fitted to monitor allied flight movements and allied territory.. With all this advance in Japanese technolgy what will have next ...? HUD lol....

Comment

Originally posted by DennisP
        Totally briliant RX300, I note that Imperial Air force now has real time spy camera fitted to monitor allied flight movements and allied territory.. With all this advance in Japanese technolgy what will have next ...? HUD lol....
        Everything is made in China...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
        (

Comment

Umm not so bad at least it never came out of an allies factory...

Comment

Speak Flight Control. Handsfree Transmitter.

Comment

Sounds like Allied IBM solution to me.... never worked on my computer yet alone to fly a model....

Comment

Originally posted by stuka
                ....that landing..bluff people... .... JCho....wow..
                Zero Pilot must always be the Best mah.

Comment

Sounds like Allied IBM solution to me.... never worked on my computer yet alone to fly a model....
                  Hey Dennis The next time we fly Zero Formation !!!

Comment

Yep RX300, just about exhausted MOHA's list of tasks with the exception of the fountain for the balcony... lol she never stops... Zero ready for action I hope.. main gear should stay attached to the wing now.. So we could fly in formation this coming Saturday morning..

Comment

Yep RX300, just about exhausted MOHA's list of tasks with the exception of the fountain for the balcony... lol she never stops... Zero ready for action I hope.. main gear should stay attached to the wing now.. So we could fly in formation this coming Saturday morning..
                      O.K Sat is a difficult day for me. But can try. Chinese call Snake out of the office.

Comment

Great show !!! Couldn't be better. Only a few comments,

1)The Zero likes to show-off, the actual footage was deleted during the zero's landing. I saw the Zero's bottom-up the whole pool of water after landing.

2) The guy appeared at the last scene, is he the one that asking people for $2 and talk about his stuff was big ?

O.K Here is a Air Show by Zero Recruitment Pilots for all of you here

Comment

Zero Pilot must always be the Best mah.
                          Very nice music and video. But the Zero landing not real mah....so nice landing...remember you cam drink sky juice....back to history....if the Jap are good then we would be having japanese as our first language and our notes would still be banana note
                          JCho

Comment

Wei-Wei! RX300 spent the whole bloody afternoon to do this video so cut him some slack and give him credit lah!

One comment after watching this video --->

Didn't know my friend can dance so synchronised with the music!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullmoon
                              Great show !!! Couldn't be better. Only a few comments,

1)The Zero likes to show-off, the actual footage was deleted during the zero's landing. I saw the Zero's bottom-up the whole pool of water after landing.

2) The guy appeared at the last scene, is he the one that asking people for $2 and talk about his stuff was big ?
                              Oi don't like that ley. If Zero don't look good where got new recruitment? No new enemy you guys got no one to fight it out in the sky leow.

Comment

It's true, if all of us at tampines just flies allied planes, where is the fun??? no enemy mitsubishi zeros/messershmidt fighters to dogfight with, right?

My advise to other flyers flying elsewhere, have a good mix of allied and enemy planes to fly with your flying kakis, definitely more fun

The zeros are the aggressors, big bullies to the allied, RX300 and my body sizes are already intimidating to say the least! what to do? too much turkey-shoot meat during Christmas lah, BURP! Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X