Clear All

Bishan Flying Pic

Here you go Mike, Fit, David and Adrian :-

Low pass

Comment

Turning in for a land

Comment

Dear moderator of this forum …

I would like to report this post to you on the ground that all the people in the above photo are psychologically disturbed!
        They were not only awake at 7:30 on a Saturday morning (a weekend I might add!) but actually out flying around with their remote controlled aircrafts. This shows us the deepest stage of addiction, worse then any other drug known to man!!
        Remote Controlled Airwaves Addiction (RCAA)!!
        We should not promote these types of people but offer them our support for they have a difficult journey ahead of them in the recovery from this addiction.

you are all better men then me ..I was in ZZZZZZZZZZZZ land at that time

cheersa all doug

Comment

Hahahahahaha ...... Hey man ...... I am not sure if the moderator will heed yr advise but I am much pretty sure u will not be able to access this site from now on Just kidding.....

Bon and me realise one thing this morning ..... it is totally calm at 8am sharp ...... as it reach 9am to 10am, it becomes more windy .....

Maybe we should meet up at 6.30am start flying at 7am

Cheers

Mike

Comment

if the sun dont shine ..the time dont exist!!!!!! hahahhahahah :P

Comment

Hi all

I would agree with Doug.... U all siau!! Wake up so early for what? U got Mon to Fri to wake up early and still not enough huh?

Joking only huh... Don't angry.. Don't ban me ok?

Super-Hornet

Comment

Hey, is that field near mrt one ?? near the ITE ?? I live just 2 bus-stops away !!

When you guys flying ?? I now in NS so can only fly on sunday, occassionally saturdays also can.

can sms me next time u guys flying on weekends ??

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X