Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steven, yes its a 2m TM that's still in the box unfortunately.No time for anything nowadays.If only there's 48 hrs to the day,it would be nice.
    Planning on putting in an enya 120 that's been resting in its box for too long.

Looks like you guys a having a whale of a time.Thumbs are getting twitchy and a Hellcat is dying to crawl out of the LHS and shoot that pesky zero down.I think its about time we end the pacific war and send the winged green vomit to the netherworld!

Comment

私は待っている。どうしても話してはいけない。

........I am waiting. Don't just talk!

Comment

Han, must bring my system and play the jap song whn u fly the zero....la... supecting ur nationalility
        just learning to fly

Comment

Banzai!!

Comment

Originally posted by suxbux
            Hi Steven, yes its a 2m TM that's still in the box unfortunately.No time for anything nowadays.If only there's 48 hrs to the day,it would be nice.
            Planning on putting in an enya 120 that's been resting in its box for too long.

Looks like you guys a having a whale of a time.Thumbs are getting twitchy and a Hellcat is dying to crawl out of the LHS and shoot that pesky zero down.I think its about time we end the pacific war and send the winged green vomit to the netherworld!

2M TigerMoth! WOW! That would look great in the sky! Please run-in that 1.20 Enya and get this red-silver cloud up and flying, it would be nice to see it flying at Tampines park

And a Hellcat! my my, you sure have a lot of stuff under your sleeve-eh?

Comment

Working...
            X