Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary Logging

Kids still young...
    they don't want to sleep by themselves..

so kids room are EMPTY

This is the results....

huh

Hey Nic do i see a "All U can do 3d" plane in the pic?

Comment

yup. still new in box... just slot the wing in for the photo...
      huh

Comment

how about try this to your kid's future rm..... .......this is what will happen when maintenance is not in the list .......

Comment

wah...UCD....the zip fun not? did you try bending wing 90 degrees? Is that a twinstar2?

Comment

is that(u can do 3d) really unbreakable? Where did you get it from? NTC?
            Your "family" seems to be expanding

sigpic

Comment

Or U could mount the planes on the wall .

Comment

Originally posted by Sci_fighter
                Or U could mount the planes on the wall .
                at the first glance.. i thought u have a super high ceiling.. thats why the planes look small.. but then i remembered that ure the genius in micros!

rifqi.
                this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

yes. it can be bent like what they claimed, since it appears to be made of some kind of spongy material.

from towers.

I usually hc a plane, a heli and the truck in the boot. Only the TS fuse is hang up... Going to do the same for ES.

'Honey, I strunk the planes'
                  huh

Comment

Sc fighter, that is a very nice display of your micro plane ...looks more like display rather than RC stuff....that is why love micro stuff

Nic your wife will be very happy if your told her so....

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
                      Sc fighter, that is a very nice display of your micro plane ...looks more like display rather than RC stuff....that is why love micro stuff

Nic your wife will be very happy if your told her so....
                      just downloaded the pics to see... SciFic... u really live up to ur nick.. making the planes like science frictions.... :thumbup

Loyn.. it is the numbers... not the size that she minds... hehe Also u know the look of my planes after I work my "maintenence" magic... she tt my formosa is a old+can no longer fly plane....
                      huh

Comment

Isn't that a F-16 right in front of the formation??

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                          Isn't that a F-16 right in front of the formation??
                          Yap is the same slign F-16 that you have , accept it is a non flyable lead plane

nic well done on the special effect....the old look works ....

Lucky me so far wife have not make noice abt the mass I made in the rm.... ...... but the clock is ticking....better do something before it blow up into .....

Comment

Yeah... new plane fiberglass until yellow and old looking will never forget tt....

yup tt a non-flyable F16.. not bc of the plane, but the pilot haven't get a pusher prop license... :ha :ha
                            huh

Comment

Me don't have pusher prop license too but can ask someone to maiden it, as usual (for me at least).

Comment

Working...
                              X