Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th Aug JW

:-) Brought along my camera.. but my hands were too muddy and oily after running my Tmax....

Loyn's indoor slow stick video
    huh

Sci fighter's Piper; loyn's P51 Mustang; Upclose P51; Edwin's self-built profile plane

Comment

Kelvin's Cub and the trainer plane of the day. Got a F16 formation photo, but can't post it here.

Comment

Nice pic there Mak

Comment

Paint your plane leh, at least it will look nicer mah.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
            Kelvin's Cub and the trainer plane of the day. Got a F16 formation photo, but can't post it here.
            Mak can email me the f16 pictuers????

Comment

Guys thanks for all the pics....today is a great turn out ....hehe must be the ND effect ....

Today the weather is much better....at least manage to fly all my planes.... ....especially the 3 yrs old homemade micro SS.... ....my very first attemp to make indoor plane....

Comment

National Day FF

Artyspec's little patriotic act !!

Comment

Nice pics from Mak and ptylaws !!. Was there in time to see Artspec's patrioitc plane in the air !! Sorry that I did not take much pics today as I was engrossed with getting the cozy canard to fly --- no luck still . Some how I felt the motor is not strong enough or the DWE gears are not good for planes with flat wings ?. Well will figure out what to do and try again next time.

Really enjoyed the cool flight of Loyn's home made slow stick in the morning air. very relaxing. Thanks to nic's video on that plane. This morning was really calm and good for flying planes big and small . Should have flew my super slow stick too this morning

Get a taste of flying Mak's big Easystar on trainer cord with Loyn. Great stable plane - realised it is not easy to fly bigger planes but it was thrilling. Thanks to Loyn and Mak for that experience.

Managed to capture some pics of Loyn's EPP plane with the aerial camera though. Hope we get to see some video captured by this camera this time round.

Too bad - have to leave early for a planned shopping date . So will have to fly the SS the next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X