• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rsaf C130

NDP fly pass???

TT super club

Comment

Paul your C130 looks great and very reallistic in the air.....so you manage to resolve the motor issue.... .... bring it to JW and I will take some video for you .....it should be very interesting lor ....thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
        Paul your C130 looks great and very reallistic in the air.....so you manage to resolve the motor issue.... .... bring it to JW and I will take some video for you .....it should be very interesting lor ....thanks for sharing

That C130 belong to ER69, we have the same colour scheme. My C130 crash yesterday. same problem. cong kuai lor, last week crash my electrajet.yester crash C130, i got no plane to fly now.

Comment

Originally posted by fayloh88
          That C130 belong to ER69, we have the same colour scheme. My C130 crash yesterday. same problem. cong kuai lor, last week crash my electrajet.yester crash C130, i got no plane to fly now.
          ......crash beyond economic repair ????? ........what happened.....hmmm......the 7 mth effect.... ....... .....scary "cong kuai".....eeeeeee......sorry about that

BTW your ehawk is still with me lor.... .....you can have it back anything ....or just come and fly lor..... .....just sms me to get it ready for you

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
            Paul staying in Tampines, going to JW??? That muz be damn far...*phew*
            Yo Fayloh... so now no plane? Ur E-Starter wif that powerful AXI how? I think most of the time ur crashed plane can be fixed...juz giving excuses to buy new one huh??? Remember all ur F-16s? I think it's nice to see u fly that one. Mine's still in the box. No time to build (lazy).
            Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
            Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
            Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
            Things to Sell:
            - T-rex 450XL NIB
            - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Hi, Feiloh88
              Cool looking C130 scheme... was it airbrushed ? Can u tell me where or how you made the RSAF & squadron decals?? Vinyl sticker or printed water-slide decals huh? - I'm thinking of doin a nitro C-160 (Transall) in either RSAF or Vietnam USAF... easier to get the USAF decals lah but so boring...

Comment

Hi

Hi, Gilbert here.... the one flying the cub... nice pic taken....

TT super club
                Is OK if you DUN buy,
                but DUN cut my throat.

Comment

Originally posted by arf-er
                  Hi, Feiloh88
                  Cool looking C130 scheme... was it airbrushed ? Can u tell me where or how you made the RSAF & squadron decals?? Vinyl sticker or printed water-slide decals huh? - I'm thinking of doin a nitro C-160 (Transall) in either RSAF or Vietnam USAF... easier to get the USAF decals lah but so boring...

I trace out the logo from photo that i took at the Payalebar AB open house. Then bring it for sticker cut out. Yes is vinyl sticker, so can only do single colour.

Comment

Originally posted by ggoh76
                    Hi, Gilbert here.... the one flying the cub... nice pic taken....

Thanks Gilber!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crabby
                      Paul staying in Tampines, going to JW??? That muz be damn far...*phew*
                      Yo Fayloh... so now no plane? Ur E-Starter wif that powerful AXI how? I think most of the time ur crashed plane can be fixed...juz giving excuses to buy new one huh??? Remember all ur F-16s? I think it's nice to see u fly that one. Mine's still in the box. No time to build (lazy).

As long there is friends and big space to fly.any place i will go. Ya maybe you are right , i am just giving excuses to buy new plane, and i don.t like to reapir plane, unless it is minor damage.

Comment

As long there is friends and big space to fly.any place i will go. Ya maybe you are right , i am just giving excuses to buy new plane, and i don.t like to reapir plane, unless it is minor damage.

Eevrytime I see u with new planes... not like my jialatz Zero... after so many crashes & the condition is really un-speakable.. hee hee Also I think one day I might go Woodland to see see... should be a nice spot as there is a runway! Hmmm thats so much better than the R*S...gotto "*" away the letter coz someone may get buay song over this hahaha Wat one of the best in the region...
                        Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
                        Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
                        Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
                        Things to Sell:
                        - T-rex 450XL NIB
                        - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Working...
                        X