Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nic .....the rc stuff didnt appear at the bottom of your list ..... .....are you sure that is a realistic exp list

Hmmm flower.....may be can consider lar.... .....Jewels.....err.....she have been buying along lor.... .....if I buy for her.....she may say....."why buying something for your mother har....er....design so out dated lor "..... .....I have no sence of the so call "in thing" .....except for RC stuff ....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
      .....Jewels.....err.....she have been buying along lor.... .....if I buy for her.....she may say....."why buying something for your mother har....er....design so out dated lor"
      typical

dats why i did not buy any jewels for my wife.. her taste is diff from mine... i just gave her the money and tell her to buy herself wat ever she want..
      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. You should fix a date with your wife and go shopping together for jewellery ( dont U do things together anymore after marriage ? ).....this way no mistake --- you show her you r sincere about it and she gets what she wants too.

Comment

try that with shoes.... wahahahah u will give up
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
            nic .....the rc stuff didnt appear at the bottom of your list ..... .....are you sure that is a realistic exp list
            Loyn... you forgot.. he can't afford RC now...
            he had to sacrifice RC to buy all those...

that's how expensive RC really is....
            huh

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
              agree agree..... nice nice......good good ...... cheap cheap.....Ok Ok ..... not bad not bad.....hmmm better take it someone else is looking at it......wow special very unit design good buy......commom reply to wife

That will make your other half happy too..... .....when you have no idea what the world do they want

Well still enjoy going out with my wife but not to the movies or park but to the supermarket ...... .......C where to get good cheap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Sci_fighter
                Hi guys. You should fix a date with your wife and go shopping together for jewellery ( dont U do things together anymore after marriage ? ).....this way no mistake --- you show her you r sincere about it and she gets what she wants too.
                no need to fix a day , everyday is a shopping day ......but lucky my wife not really like looking at jewellery....... other wise I will be flying kite instead of RC lor.....

Sometime found it more enjoying just sit together with her and just talk about the kid , the movies on TV or work......usually work is the last thing in the topic..... ......no work at home . Is good to know there is always someone to talk with

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
                  exactly...
                  sigpic

Comment

Wah liao............. "Another new plane at JW 23/7/05" turns into "How to please wife".

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                      Wah liao............. "Another new plane at JW 23/7/05" turns into "How to please wife".
                      no.... .....is closely related my friend....because when your wife is please then you will have chance to buy new plane..... ......then we will able to take pic of "new plane at JW field" lor

Comment

Working...
                      X