Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thats great art you have made there...
    now how about the Olive green land rover with the MID license plate next? you could even hang a mini 'troops marching' sign....hahaha
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Hi Sunstorm,

Donch say great art, me d'ont deserve it lah. Me just itchy fingers and like to fiddle around with my toys.

"Road Marching Sign"- that a good one!- or "Caution! Driver under Orientation!"
      and replace the driver with a GI Joe or something.

Cheers and have a good wkend
      TB

Comment

Hmm... This thread is pretty old, so likely no one will read it again. But if someone does just let you Know that hthe Defender bodies are made from an aluminum alloy called Burma Bright. The body panels won't rust like you've painted. The chassis rusts very well though.

Brilliant paint job, but more realistic for Japanese 4x4s or the new Rangies and Discos. The first Rangies and Discos were alloy too.

Comment

Working...
        X