Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it gd to take up this hobby try to mix around get more information like wat to buy ,wat to look out for. etc.
    mike

Comment

well guy fri nite fly session at bedok skate pk 830 on fri nite well just collect my slow stik hope the led will be ready by the nite.

mike

Comment

well this fly session was taken in sun day fly with lot of turbuance a nice training ground for 3d fly. will bring my yak for train session in future.

well when my plane was doing flat spin the wing brace give way .and fold.
        luckly raven manage to cum up with a brilliant idea using masking tape as a
        wing brace. well i manage to fly again. tks to raven for making my day.

mike

Comment

Ok so here are the flyer flying 3d profile
          And some park flyer
          Raven
          Michael
          Dean
          Porksoda
          Tong
          Ian wong
          mike

Comment

wow bro can i fly mine 9 eagles mini cessna there? if can i wan to join
            [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Well tat the correct sz plane to fly there .
              mike

Comment

bro john me n dean will fly at skate pk at 830pm bring ur cessna over leh
                mike

Comment

Working...
                X