Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Truck Pictures

I realised that taking pictures of monster trucks ain't easy task...especially in low light condition and a f4~5.6 lens.

Somemore of the SS2.5 and Revo.

Comment

Hi Mechplas,

Thanks for the pics....cool....
      Regards

Comment

wow! where did u guy played it ?

Comment

very nice pics ... sandy too.
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

aiyah!!!!!

should go yesterday then my truck will be inside this thread
            FREYAsinaz

Comment

Originally posted by FREYAsinaz
              aiyah!!!!!

should go yesterday then my truck will be inside this thread

dun worry bro, you will have the chance.... every other weekend mah.....

Comment

wah....

i didn't noe revo can do backstroke movement....
                FREYAsinaz

Comment

:d

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
                    I realised that taking pictures of monster trucks ain't easy task...especially in low light condition and a f4~5.6 lens.

i guess, F5.6 is just nice for shooting a high speed moving object like an RC truck, because they are difficult to foucs. the out of foucs chance will be much higher if a F2.8 is applied, as the depth of view is so much smaller. so, i think, F is not a issue, actully, F4-5.6 is just nice for RC shooting. why not try to increase ISO in low light condotion?

Cheers

Ma
                    Last edited by makuang; 13-06-2005, 11:50 AM. Reason: wrong typing, sorry
                    Team RCFlipMaster

Comment

Originally posted by makuang
                      i guess, F5.6 is just nice for shooting a high speed moving object like an RC truck, because they are difficult to foucs. the out of foucs chance will be much higher if a F2.8 is applied, as the depth of view is so much smaller. so, i think, F is not a issue, actully, F4-5.6 is just nice for RC shooting. why not try to increase ISO in low light condotion?

Cheers

Ma
                      Thanks man.

BTW the shots were at ISO 200. I actually removed the "Hakuba" UV protect from the 80~200 D lens to get the above pictures... With the filter on, all the other 40 pictures were blurred from the background to the foreground... .

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

the above link shows pic of the same lens with the filter on...blurr right.

Comment

Working...
                      X