28-29/0505 Jw Ff

Sorry for the delay.... Here are the pics. First up Nic wif his Formosa

Cubs in action

Comment

Elegant twin powered SS

Comment

Alvin's orginal SS together wif Loyn's mod SS

Comment

argh! stupid retreat of mine. otherwise the would have been 3 slowsticks... I have also never seen the twin motor one.....what a waste...

artyspec

Comment

John's fren formosa in action

Comment

More formosa in action

Comment

formosa in formation

Comment

pilots in action

Comment

Event of the day. Mid air collision of 2 Formosa after breaking away from formation

Comment

Thought I didn't get the last few shots.

Comment

Thks for all the pics, both edwin and whoeven handle the camera

Love the twin SS with the blue sky and a moon at the back ground.... Too bad the SS formation is a little small

Now everybody in team JW able to take off at easy with our foldable runway ....thanks for Johns idea .....I think I perfer to take off from runway over hand launch ....We even manage to hit close or land on the runway in several time....that is really a diff as compare to when we use to land all over the place

Is sad to see the formosa go ....is not the money but the work and all the first time thing.... my first fully glassed foamy, my first attemp to mold with fiber glass, my first F3A plane..... ....well at least it go with a bang..... Only regards is I did not take any video of it in the air.... Why because thinking it will be with me for a long time to go....

What I have learn from this crash ....is to appreciate what you have now,.....who knows what will happen next min in you life.... ......friend appreciate of your model, friend and family.....nothing last forever......!

I really appreciate you all as my friend

Comment

planes can come and go but great friends are hard to come by.
                          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Well said Loyn!!! Ya i am really sad to see them crash in mad-air. Shock for a moment before rushing to pick up the "bodies". Hard to forget this first and major crash. Must really treasure the things and people around us. More often than not, we often take things for granted. Espically those so dear to us.

Comment

thanks!!
                              huh

Comment

Working...
                              X