Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fly Pict 29 May, 8am to 1pm - Ang Mo Kio ave 5

Sonb Bo, action until crash LOL jkjk. First time see a crash so badly LoL. ( so bad never let me shot down Lol )

[B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

cool hur ?? is this heli is no longer call Raptor heli is call the new Scopion Helicopter =.='

[B]Kenny[/B]

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

any mods like to move this to the correct place ?

Comment

shit sorry i forget there is a place for pictures only =.=' Sorry mod but plz help me move to the right places because i cant move it and thank you
        [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

one more time and I'll do what your avatar suggest...
          TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

art sorry lar i still kind new to this fourm so i sometimes will forget. but this will not happen again sorry
            [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

more crash pict.............

[B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

In my honest opnion, this isn't a bad crash. Things that were damaged were the common items that will berak when there is any crash.

Comment

but for me this kind of noobs like me, we never see a crash like this b4 in real life. so this the first one lOl
                  [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

Hmmm bro Mike what happen to the heli ? Are you piloting it when it happen..... Guss what I lost my formosa today too.... .....scrap on the spot .....why.....mid air with edwin's formosa while we have just complete a close formation flying.... Everything work fine even manage to pull a vertical roll together unit we go separate.....

My wing cut off by the prop, and fuselage deform from impact of his spinner....wahaha nose dive to ground without control.....go home with motor and RC equipment only ..... really go with a big bang Lucky edwin's plane is repairable lor ....

Comment

Hey sookainian

Thanks for the pictures. BTW... that heli looks more realistic heli... you know... elevated tail section like Huey or Cobra or Blackhawk heli.

Super-Hornet

Comment

you welcome. ic. how good if i got a better cam.
                        [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

the crash wasn't bad at all, I've seen much worse.
                          Tx : yet to know
                          Heli : yet to know

Comment

hahahahaha mike deserve it I will post more clearer pics stay tune

Comment

piang, don't laugh at other ppl's crashes lah. must give words of encouragement and maybe scour the field for any missing parts, but never say anything bad when someone crash. its simple manners man. i'm sure you wouldn't want ppl to say the same when you crash.
                              JR 9x
                              Raptor 50 SE
                              Raptor 90 3D
                              Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                              Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                              Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
                              X