Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSAF F-15SG armed with AIM-120 at OHR on 17th Nov 2010

Mr Bob Tan's RSAF F-15SG appeared at the site this morning after an absence of several weeks. It was armed with AIM-120.

Very Very nice and scale F-15...

This plane from which manufacturer?

Bought overseas?

Comment

This is truely one of the most scale painted aircraft I have seen.

I would recommend Mr. Bob Tan to invest in a higher-end fibreglass fuselage F-15 and do it up for our local Scale Plane competition.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
        This is truely one of the most scale painted aircraft I have seen.

I would recommend Mr. Bob Tan to invest in a higher-end fibreglass fuselage F-15 and do it up for our local Scale Plane competition.
        Does Mr. Bob Tan have his name around the canopy area? e.g. LTC Bob Tan = )
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Housefly View Post
          Very Very nice and scale F-15...

This plane from which manufacturer?

Bought overseas?
          Thanks for the compliments guys, these shots surprised me too, so it must be Vincent's photography wizardry.

Bought the kit locally. It came exactly like the one which Vincent posted under F-15E a few threads back, it was in that blue Manta color scheme. Just colored it grey, put on stickers, did a nose job and touched-up the tail fin 'radome'.

Comment

Working...
          X