• Show
Clear All

Small EDF Jets in Sengkang

All hand launch 64mm EDFs

Check out the video.

wow wow!!

who did the Alpha landing?

Comment

The person who bought your 2 x 6 cell lipos.

Comment

Awesome
        Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Housefly View Post
          The person who bought your 2 x 6 cell lipos.
          Wow.. so power already!!
          can DLG anytime lo :p

Comment

Very very CooL...

but i still feel a little uneasy about flying at locations so close to HDB and LRT...
            The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
              Very very CooL...

but i still feel a little uneasy about flying at locations so close to HDB and LRT...
              where do u fly?

Comment

Eh brother Bigkid! How's your jet gang? Still there or not? Must continue to post pictures mah!
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                  Eh brother Bigkid! How's your jet gang? Still there or not? Must continue to post pictures mah!
                  hey bro, long time no see! i've been busy lately seldom fly as for them they still fly in sengkang, tuas and drift during night... here's a pic of my incomplete car watch out don't speed or else i book you!

Comment

Waaah, mata lai liao ah!
                    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                      BigKid belong to the Sengkang flying group, his Jet Gang fleet is getting larger and larger and had already posted pictures liao lah, see the link below..

The RC lander RED and Blue F-16 belong to Bigkid.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58056

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58057

Comment

Mata lai loh, mata lai loh

Comment

Working...
                        X