Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHJW video (23rd May)

Hi, this is my first attempt at making a video. Please post your comments about it. It is rather lousy with my hand shaking all the way so please dont expect too much. Enjoy!

Thanx
    artyspec

p.s. this one is lousy quality at very low bitrate. I will post another better one at 340kps soon. it would be 28mb whereas the above is 14.1mb

Good try friend ....but there is still room for improvement that is for sure. First you need to adit the video not just put in music. Cut out all the NG part, especially those looking at nowhere ....that will help to reduce the size or the video. Second you have to be fast with your zoom function....as the plane approach you (nearer) you got to zoom out to get the aspect right. Other wise you will not able to follow the subject and lost in the process. Third is to position yourself away from everybody, dont stand behind when everybody will get into your way.

Comment

i already tried editing it. But i think my windows movie maker cannot cut in the middle of a clip.(clip as in anything in between my pressing of the record button). i only deleted those lousy sections. following week try again! maybe need tripod!

thanx for comments
      artyspec

Comment

nice

nice

Comment

great video

great video

Comment

Artyspec,
            Good try...Artyspec.
            For the Love of Flying...