Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White eHawk 1500 at OHR on 22nd August 2010

The eHawk 1500 is a popular glider. This white eHawk 1500 belongs to flier, Kantankerous. The usual colours of the eHawk 1500 are yellow, blue and purple.

my all time favourite

Comment

It looks much neater in white as compared to the stock colors. but i would reckon that it would be quite a challenge to spot that tiny glider in the sky - especially on a cloudy day.
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
        It looks much neater in white as compared to the stock colors. but i would reckon that it would be quite a challenge to spot that tiny glider in the sky - especially on a cloudy day.
        agreed

Comment

That's why a lot of gliders have big stripes on the underside of the wings = )
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
          X