Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sailboats at Pandan Reservoir on 25th July 2010

It was a fine morning at the opening of the Pandan Reservoir for boating activities. I managed to reach there around 11 am to see several sailboats in the water. The water was rather choppy. My regret was that I could not get the opportunity to see the scale boats in action.

The sailboats in the water were Boat 22, Boat 51, Boat 34, Boat 31, Boat 134, Boat 17, and Boat 83.

Boat 17

Boat 22

Comment

Boat 31

Comment

Boat 34

Comment

Boat 51

Comment

Boat 83

Comment

Boat 134

Comment

gd day bro vincent well i like ur photo model taking very much .gd work and gd effort.
                keep it up .and many tks to u for taking the pic ,on behalf of RCSS member
                wish u gd health and gd wind
                michael
                mike

Comment

Thank you Mike for your kind words.

I would like to thank members of RCSS and others who have been sailing at Bedok Reservoir to bring their boats to the site on Sunday.

Residents who stay in the Jurong, Boon Lay, Bukit Batok and Bukit Timah now have a place for water activities. I am confident more members of the public living in the surrounding areas taking up sailing or playing with scale boats at the site in the coming months.

I have a motor boat bought years ago for my son. I will be bringing it to the site one of these days. I have converted it two weeks ago to run on a Lipo battery. The transmitter frequency is 27.255 MHz. I do not know whether the frequency will cause interference with other rc boaters.

Comment

ok race venue open class n IOM class regattas race start at 2pm .to 6pm.

1. Open class race will be on sat Aug 14 at BEDOK reservoir.(Opp Sheng Siong)
                    2. IOM class race will be on sat Aug 20 and sun Aug 21 at Raffles Marina during their Western Circuit Regatta.
                    mike

Comment

Working...
                    X