Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
    Simply superb. The mother-of-all-motor and combined with mother-of-all-ESC should be fitted into a mother-of-all-boat to produce a mother-of-all RC experience.

Can't imagine if this thing goes into an EDF unit. Wooooo

I will be planning to put this motor in a heli fuselage. Still waiting for the right fuselage to arrive. It is a direct gas engine swap from gasoline heli.

Here is an example of this motor used in a heli :

I had my first flights with my Electric Air Crane at Dalton, GA this year. It's a Vario Air Crane that was originally built by Adam Tashjian and flew with a ...

JoelsPennyArcade — October 16, 2009 — had my first flights with my Electric Air Crane at Dalton, GA this year. It's a Vario Air Crane that was originally built by Adam Tashjian and flew with a 2-bladed head and a G-230 gas motor. I bought the fuselage this summer, added my Air Crane mechanics, Vario 6-bladed head, Steve Neu 2230/2Y electric motor, Darrell Sprayberry motor mount and clutch adaptor, Kontronik Power Jazz ESC, SK-360, and 4x5S1P 5000mAH lipos (10Sx10,000mAH total). I get a 9 minute flight, that I currently cut short to 8 minutes until I get a few more flights in to confirm that I'm hitting my power targets consistantly. The heli weighs 39 pounds fully loaded, and draws 1950 watts flying around.

BTW, 39 pounds = 17.69kg

The guys in china intend to use this motor for their umanned heli development.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      I am a coke can/bottle collector. I collect coke can/bottle from every country I visited, two bottles and two cans from each country.

One of my navy buddy knew I am a coke collector and when he went on the very first around the world expedition with the first navy's new LST(Landing Ship Tank) vessel and got me all the coke cans/bottles from all the countries he visited. That is where I got my first miniature Coke can.

The one in the picture is the regular 330ml coke can from Seng Siong. I buy coke in SG by the cartons to fulfill my daily dosage.

Anyway, I dont think there is a miniature Futaba 9CHP tx out there at the moment. So I photographed it next to the motor for size comparison also.
      Build an aircraft carrier!!!
      The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

lol... Adrian, with the Mother-Of-Motor, you need the Mother of ESC(size of an iPhone). Or you already had one? The 2230 1Y is a direct drop in for this fan. They use this to fly the 1:6 SCALE f-20.

Turbine conversion to EDFScale: 1/6Wingspan: 64"/1630mmLength: 97"/2460mmFlying weight: 26 lbs

P.S. let me know if one day you decided to sell it.

sigpic
        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
          lol... Adrian, with the Mother-Of-Motor, you need the Mother of ESC(size of an iPhone). Or you already had one? The 2230 1Y is a direct drop in for this fan. They use this to fly the 1:6 SCALE f-20.

Turbine conversion to EDFScale: 1/6Wingspan: 64"/1630mmLength: 97"/2460mmFlying weight: 26 lbs

P.S. let me know if one day you decided to sell it.
          Yup, this motor will be matched with my Mother-of-all-ESCs.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Your ESC is still a little too small compared to mine. Mine is as long as a 15cm ruler, bigger than an iPhone and has eight caps on it. I'll take a photo of it tonight to show you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            Yup, this motor will be matched with my Mother-of-all-ESCs.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Your ESC is still a little too small compared to mine. Mine is as long as a 15cm ruler, bigger than an iPhone and has eight caps on it. I'll take a photo of it tonight to show you.
            lol.....~!@#$%^&*() your ESC size of the retro 大哥大 mobile phone!!! can use as a hammer when you eat crab... Burst 400amp!!! its a Killer salute you.
            sigpic
            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Here is the photo of both motor and esc together with my Nokia E71 mobile phone.

Comment

My Flasher 450 PRO asking for an upgrade. It has a Align 430L motor and CC25A esc onboard.

Comment

Its informative ..

Comment

I cannot accept the size of these MOAW.. mother of all .. whatever ? Any bigger and the esc will look like my boot amplifier..
                    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Just got my huge batts to power tis motor n esc. Looks like a big stick dynamite to me.

The smaller batt is a 3S1P 2200mah for my trex 450, just for size comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X