Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yishun 30th April funfly

A day with various helis in action ranging from micros to electric to nitro.
    Here are some videos:

Quick EP8

EP8 part 2

R50's

Enjoy!
    -Feda Dragonfly
    -Hornet 2
    -Pilot OK Turmeric
    -Zoom Zoom 4D
    -Sceadu EVO 50: OS50, Hatori521, Revmax,
    -Hornet X3D
    -Hornet X3D (yet to setup!)
    -Formosa 1
    -World Models Spot On 50
    -HB King 2
    -World Models Groovy 50 F3A
    -RICCS F18 EDF

Controlled by 9CHP
    (Temasek Poly AMIG)

Fit, Thanks for the video Especially great for ppl like me who miss the heli inflight

Seeing Super hornet hovering the raptor really reminds me what a heli veteran told me 10 yrs back ...... I still remember when I asked how difficult is heli flying..... he mentioned, u need to practice daily for almost a month before you can attain first hover..........Then on I heard almost same comment from a lot of heli flyer ....... Today, I see Super Hornet hovering the raptor 50 on his maiden flight

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Heres some pic

Comment

Somemore

Comment

Others pic

Comment

Hey Fit! Thanks for all the good videos. Mike! Thanks for the pictures. I might want to keep those videos and pictures for record.

Super-Hornet

Comment

very nice and cool! btw where is that place? near yishun where?

Comment

HI! SuperHornet,

Hey! way to go man from electric now to nitro how does it feel between this two more powerful and stable right? Welcome to the dark side for the world .............

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Hi jameswilliam

Power and performance wise, I can't tell u right now because I still in the process of Engine "Run-In". But sure believe should have A LOT OF POWER!!

As for stability wise, in no strong wind condition, it behave similar or close to my TRex...Which is both are stable.

As for the dark side... Well, I always wanted to fly nitro aircraft (Aircraft means airplane or helicopter) since I was a small kid. When I first step into Rotor Hobby (At Fo Lu So building last time), all I wanted to do is to check out the price for nitro heli but in the end, buy dragonfly instead. U can say I achieve my childhood dream toy.

I can tell u right now that I will still fly my TRex. TRex is use for Bishan FF or in any location that is not suitable for nitro. I do not own a car so carrying nitro limits my flying session with Raptor.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Nicely done!
                    SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X