Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djfatso2000 View Post
    Thanks to all bros who like my J10! I am also very proud of my beautiful plane!

Special credits to bro sonyalpha who managed the almost impossible task to capture the plane in action!

These are 2 photos i took before maiden and they serve as fantastic wallpaper and screensavers now!
    Hi Difatso2000,

I am glad to have been present for the maiden flight of the J10. Although the flight was short, one could see the beauty of the plane in flight. I am attaching a photo taken after touchdown. The main undercarriage and the nose wheel are tough. I hope to see it again in action on another occasion.

Regards
    Sonyalpha

Comment

very nice woh!!

Comment

Thanks for the headup by several members.

We deleted and ban the members who is out to find trouble. There are other forum out there for this ppl.... DH don suit them.

Guys, thanks for the nice pics and contribution. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

What model is that yellow acrobatic plane ? Can anyone refer me to a website that sells that ?

Definitely looks more scale than SuperSonic F3A which I am contemplating to buy soon..

Sonyalpha.. you're great with action photography..
          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
            What model is that yellow acrobatic plane ? Can anyone refer me to a website that sells that ?

Definitely looks more scale than SuperSonic F3A which I am contemplating to buy soon..

Looks like MX2 from Jethobby
            Plane 1:
            FreeWing F-15
            Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
            GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
            Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

thats a red hawk!

Comment

Yes..Bro..thats is a Red Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by BigKid View Post
                  hi, there's no runway at anchorvale! most plane took off on the field
                  your f18 from starmax? pls share your setup!thanks

Hi Big Kid, you mean the grass is short enough for R.O.G. in Anchorvale ...that's great.

Actually I am looking for set up info before I maiden the F18....
                  Like confirmation of the C.G location and the surface control throw.
                  At the moment, the plane is modified to take in the 70mm Kamdax EDF.
                  The fan is lighter than most 70mm EDF that I have.
                  Going for 3S 2250maH lipo setup.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X