Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balloons bursting activity at RMS Tuas on 26 Sep 09

RMS held its Members' Day and Night of Fun & Food on Saturday 26 September 09. One of the FF activities was the Balloons Bursting activity. Five thin bamboo poles of the same height with inflated balloons at the ends were spaced out in a line across the runway. Participants were required to fly their aircraft to burst the balloons. Each participant had five attempts. The champion was the pilot who burst the most balloons. Here are several photographs of the attempts.

Comment

lols... the idea kope from phoenix sim de arh? jkjk...

btw if wan to be champion can practice using phoenix sim... inside got... hahaha...

Comment

Copied? I attended a fun fly event at Tampines in 1990 and they already have this. I am very sure that it was already done many times much earlier.

Comment

Although the activity is not a new one, the purpose of conducting it is to promote enjoyment. One can practise many times on a simulator and succeeds in getting a high score but the feeling of satisfaction is never similar to that in an actual situation. One wrong judgement can lead to damage to the plane and shows a lack of skills in low level and low speed flying.

Comment

alamak, me mountain tortise ... first time know of such .... anyway thanks for sharing the event

Comment

Working...
            X