Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedili trip 190205 pics

For those who missed the opportunity to go to Sedili for whatever reason. :na

Next 5 pics

Comment

Another 5 pics

Comment

5 more pics

Comment

last 5 pics

Comment

Due to file size limitations, the photos appear blur. However the actual photo is sharp for printing. Its in 2megapixiel, 1600 x 1200, 800+kb.

If anyone wants any pics in its original format, please PM me ur email address.

Comment

Adrain, thanks for the pic. Can feel u guys had much fun even tho I am not there. Will definitely join u the next time round. Lets go and pester Joe

Mike

Comment

This sloping season ending already and I doubt there would be any trip. Lets wait for next season. In the mean time, juz try to build a glider or fixed wing for flying next season. Its so cheap and no need to headache abt which motor to use!!!

130+ ppl viewed this thread and no one commented less u HZM.

Why huh???

Comment

Aiya...... they nv know the pain behind to get all this pic up on this forum for everyone to see....

Mike

Comment

Hi Adrainli

Nice Picture. They really daring to fly near the sea? What if the plane decided to go diving instead?

Anyway. did u bring back any chewing gum?

Super-Hornet

Comment

They have "caddies" there. When u land or crash the small boys will help u pick up ur plane no matter where it is. End of the day, juz pay them a small token of money. Abt RM$10.

No I did not bring back any chewing gum.

But brought back DVDs. :na Old shows lah. Never buy any new shows, scare kena those taken from cinema ones. SG original too expensive for me.

Comment

Adrianli,
                        what cam u using to take those beautiful scenic shots?

Comment

I'm using my trusty 3 yr old bought in Taiwan Sony DSC-P71 3 megapixel camera. But I'm using only 2 megapixel size for this trip coz I only got mine 128mb and 16mb memory stick. I also took videos of them launching n dogfight their aircraft.

In fact there is a football field there any there was little or no wind there. You could fly ur electrics there. Enough space for small figure 8s. Not avisable to fly nitro there, coz its a private resort. But as Joe Yap told me, it does not make economical sense to travel all the way there to fly microelectrics at the football field!!!

Comment

Hey....guys....

You all should come over to our JB flying site and fly.....
                            It's very big place and boy.....we also have some pilots flying electronics planes as well...but mostly are glow planes...

JB is so near why go until so far for flying.....????

Might as well save the money on travelling for a good dinner at JB ....or even a good massage
                            CQ CQ for RC Pilots
                            - This ground control...you're cleared for take off.
                            73s de 9 Whiskey 2 Papa Alpha Tango

Comment

Originally posted by patchin
                              Hey....guys....

You all should come over to our JB flying site and fly.....
                              It's very big place and boy.....we also have some pilots flying electronics planes as well...but mostly are glow planes...

JB is so near why go until so far for flying.....????

Might as well save the money on travelling for a good dinner at JB ....or even a good massage
                              Patchin,

Seems like you don't quite understand what's is slope soaring yet. Imagine yourself flying a glider whole day round without landing for refuelling and battery charging, and you knock each others plane down with yours during combat. It's a totally different kind of flying and you'll need a slope and strong wind like this to engage such activity. There is a good reason why people travel so far to do that as not everywhere you can have a steep slope and the monsoon wind blowing directly over to create such a condition. As for gas and electric flying, you can do it anytime during the rest of the year but why waste buring nitro and battery power to fight head-on with the wind when you can harvest the wind to do another kind of flying?

Comment

Working...
                              X