Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well u are not alone on tug .well me and jothana bai was ther abt 330pm with raven . pass pass him the sailboat i n raven go back take another sailboat. well next time if u happen to by pass for boat play u can sms me to tag along.well shadow had a great time hehe so here the pic
    mike

Comment

pic
      mike

Comment

pic 2
        mike

Comment

jollymtr well it fast for this sz of boat i'm getting hook on it hehe
          mike

Comment

Can I join in too?

Let me know of the time and date.

Comment

well u are most welcome to join in the fun. as pp is too small for ur fastest boat to perform.and sometime pp can be crowded if ten boat were in water.well i be there every sun from 3pm onward. sms me if u cuming at 97401507.
              mike

Comment

well if u are a sub lover make sure ur sub have a tropedo spear on it to catch the fish or swim along with the fish hehe
                mike

Comment

wel if u intrested in sailing u can get the tt victoria boat . if tune and the setting is done it can sail fast.even in slight wind it will continue to sail.as for that sz it easy to carry and transport.u will learn to sail around in 10 min time on ur own. so if u intrested in sailing cum down on sun i will to lent u a boat to try .
                  mike

Comment

hi guys im not sure whats so find about sitting around waiting for wind to make ur boat move???
                    dun get me wrong i like them too and i want to try it out but im guessing the wind wont be there all the time
                    «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                    HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

well i must say if there no sun then there no wind cause the air need to be heated to get it moving.same as glider u need wind to move around.but sailing u can have all dirction of wind around. a slight puff will keep ur boat moving so i must say it will not stall in water for long.hehe hope i'm not wrong in explaining.
                      mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                        well u are most welcome to join in the fun. as pp is too small for ur fastest boat to perform.and sometime pp can be crowded if ten boat were in water.well i be there every sun from 3pm onward. sms me if u cuming at 97401507.
                        I just hope u wont put me aeroplane again.

BTW my company is looking to custom make 50-100 cardboard box. If u have any lobang, please PM me.

Comment

well sorry adrain i have no cardbox contact in sg . i only deal in fabric item.
                          tks for the offer. so if u running ur boat in sun sms me ok.
                          mike

Comment

Ok, will try to make it tis sunday if its not raining. Its been a while since my boats do some stretching.

I'll bring a Delta Force 33" and 26". If my Cat is ready, I'll bring that.

Comment

any advise on the material for the sail ?

I do have a v old DIY wood sailboat with me but the sail is all damage ....

as in the old day I use plastic bag for the sail

it is now all harden and crack ......

Comment

well u can use ripstop from rotorhobby. and tat the simple fabric to get. well fix it up hope to sail on sunday maybe can do some mini race .with raven me and tong .well hope the wheather turn well.as there a few marker outside the pontoon.if it rain we can seat at the coffee shop near the slope . i will bring my tug along .
                                mike

Comment

Working...
                                X