Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big piper maiden at Tampines

The piper powerd by Gemini 300 WOOOOW . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DcMuyqwpZw
    没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Pictures ,Owner and his SHIFU.

没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Originally posted by Heli Lim
      The piper powerd by Gemini 300 WOOOOW . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DcMuyqwpZw
      COOL!!!

Any flying in actions?

Comment

is that the 1/3 size someone was selling not long ago?
        Trex 450.
        Trex 500.
        9CHP.

Comment

No bought from ntc

Comment

wow i saw osman in the picture
            [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

big big plane

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn
                COOL!!!

Any flying in actions?
                here u r ! u 1 it u have it !!

[B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
                ------------------------------
                [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
                Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

hahah, ok thanks thanks. Eager to watch it, but cannot watch youtube video at my office computer.

Comment

POWER AH!! Wooooot!!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Very big very nice. what's the scale? 1/3? 1/4?

Come to think of it, I have a 1/7 size that I am thinking of letting go.
                      Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                      Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

There is no doubt that this plane is a beauty to watch and i am sure the pilot is experienced ....but i am really concerned that a plane such a size is flown in an area like tampines which i think is too small for a plane like this.

From the video, you can see the plane has to make a right turn approx every 5-7 secs. And i doubt he is really "pushing" the plane to it max in terms of speed etc. An aborted landing takes approx 30 s and anyone can see how far an area it covers.

RC flying activity can turn bad due to errors of that are not directly under pilot control. Eg switching on a same freq transmitter, equipment failure,sudden unfavourable environment at crucial moments etc.

Please consider flying such a big birds at alternative location.

Comment

firstly ... its ing oversized and nice ,
                          secondly ... it sounds like a real plane !!

Comment

Thank you for your compliment on behalf of the ground crews and owner.

Comment

Originally posted by chessgame View Post
                              There is no doubt that this plane is a beauty to watch and i am sure the pilot is experienced ....but i am really concerned that a plane such a size is flown in an area like tampines which i think is too small for a plane like this.

From the video, you can see the plane has to make a right turn approx every 5-7 secs. And i doubt he is really "pushing" the plane to it max in terms of speed etc. An aborted landing takes approx 30 s and anyone can see how far an area it covers.

RC flying activity can turn bad due to errors of that are not directly under pilot control. Eg switching on a same freq transmitter, equipment failure,sudden unfavourable environment at crucial moments etc.

Please consider flying such a big birds at alternative location.
                              hi bro, u sound like pilot ley...(mayb u r !!) btw im not feel anything wrong wth tis big bird float at TP !! tis field is big enough 4 it...mayb u only c through t video n feel worry on tis bird !! in real action it only need half throttle to take off n flying(NO need go more than that) !! about t landing show in video is bcos of maiden n 1st landing. aft that it landing more handsome liao !!(like Dato TP) feel free 2 come 2 TP field n c how tis big bird perform n u will know wht i mean....
                              [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
                              ------------------------------
                              [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
                              Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                              TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                              MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                              HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Working...
                              X