Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where am I?

Just finished lunch at this cafeteria. Can anyone guest where is this place?
    FYI, the guy in the picture is not me!

MS

... I know where you are. I'm not telling them. Let them guess.... You comming back tomorrow right? Sigh... I going back office tomorrow liao. See you on Sat at the Slope. We've getting good wind these days.
    sigpic
    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Hi Bro,
      Keep it to yourself, we can find out if the guys here are observant enough. What I can say is............it's #$&*!! COLD here!!

MS

Comment

is it in Korea
        JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

I just came back few weeks ago, starting of Winter Guess you must be having a wonderful time there? Which part you at?

Comment

Look like in China or Taiwan!!!
            sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Hmm... Sorry can't be Korea. I noticed Korean do not hold the bowl in their hands, its considered rude if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

I guess Taiwan. Its cold there.

Comment

korea use metal bowl.... and metal chopstick...
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

The words on the cabinet glass door is Chinese.. My guess will be China..

Comment

Come on Adrian, you always have very good observation, its not Taiwan!!
                      I may take some pictures from my hotel room tonight and provide more clues.

Need to wake up at 4.30am to catch the flight back.

MS

Comment

Quite sure you're in China somewhere. Recognise the big bag of tissues/napkins, as well as the way the canteens are laid out. The fire hose reel housing door is also in chinese.

I would venture to guess Shanghai or somewhere near Shanghai. Time to leave for Airport is about right for the 1st flights out to Singapore from Shanghai too.

Comment

Originally posted by CCx4
                          Quite sure you're in China somewhere. Recognise the big bag of tissues/napkins, as well as the way the canteens are laid out. The fire hose reel housing door is also in chinese.

I would venture to guess Shanghai or somewhere near Shanghai. Time to leave for Airport is about right for the 1st flights out to Singapore from Shanghai too.

Hi Carl,
                          You are too good!!
                          I was in Kunshan, it's about 0 to 1 deg there, %$^ COLD!!
                          I am now looking up from another cafeteria....

See you guys back home soon! I have a "driver" in the flight back home...Ben?

MS

Comment

Kunshan.. that would have been my next guess. Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X