Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoppie
    Yeah the one with the Coupe. I heard from my friend, there is some mechanical failure, some servos or servo's linkage, damn suay
    we were pretty "snoked" by that incident. that plane came in pretty hard, and left quite a dent on the side panel of the car.

Comment

Busketball ! ...You guys secret training for the big fight on the 30 Dec at Ponggul AH ?

Dunno if my stuffs are still airworthy ...most likely will try and setup one or two Walkermans for fun ...haben flown C/L for ages aredi !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
        Busketball ! ...You guys secret training for the big fight on the 30 Dec at Ponggul AH ?

Dunno if my stuffs are still airworthy ...most likely will try and setup one or two Walkermans for fun ...haben flown C/L for ages aredi !
        what secret training? it's open for all to see.

what they were doing were just a trial flight for model, engine n props.

and also, just to spend the single day holiday.

Comment

Hi guys, let me know when is the next session.
          I will join in if possible.

Comment

Wow Kah Marn, this is great man ....to see old timers in the circle...cool!
            let me know if you are going to join them...may need a lift .....

cheers!
            Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

There will be combat and stunt event on 30 Dec at Punggol. I think Ghostfit
              can provide more info and the location....btw Ghostfit u know how many ppl taking part in the F2D combat on 30 Dec???

Comment

Huh ? ...F2D combat ? ...last time I flew that was in 2002 ! ...At Sebnitz - Germany !

After that, the sport kena banned in the club by "You know who" ...I can only and after spending the time and effort grooming the students for it.

I'm not sure how many 'pple taking part in the trials as I only knew about this thru some of the senior students trying to 'jio' me back into flying F2D.

Aiyah, ...too old aredi ! ...not competitive anymore ! ...dun mind flying for fun though !
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                  Huh ? ...F2D combat ? ...last time I flew that was in 2002 ! ...At Sebnitz - Germany !

After that, the sport kena banned in the club by "You know who" ...I can only and after spending the time and effort grooming the students for it.

I'm not sure how many 'pple taking part in the trials as I only knew about this thru some of the senior students trying to 'jio' me back into flying F2D.

Aiyah, ...too old aredi ! ...not competitive anymore ! ...dun mind flying for fun though !
                  Ghostfit, were you a teacher at yfc? I was a student there taking aeromodelling lessons about 8-9 yrs back. I still have my own CL plane. But my engine dunno whether still can work or not.. lol

Comment

30th Dec Flying n K1 event at Punggol way

hi Guys,

if you have been reading this. there's some flying to be done at the location above.

come down for a look see look see if you like. also to chat with old timers, catch up on what's happening etc.

btw, it's also the K1 event that's kicking off. so, be prepared for some crowd.

read more about it via:

regards,
                    t.x.

Comment

official website for K1

http://www.k1.sg/

via : http://www.celicasg.org/index.php?topic=2121.0

Comment

[Pics] Aeromodelling CL Combat @ Punggol Way

latest pictures via :
                        Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                        X