Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos from punggol church field fun fly 13th Dec

Flight of the Corsair

Me flying the yellow and black Mugi Evo modded with a ducted fan. A blast to fly.

Mugi Evo ducted fan

Some relaxing night flights....
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

can fly nitro?
    Kedi AH !

Comment

cannot la. Go punggol beach, it's about 1km away.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

ah ya. i thought can fly heli there during weekdays because quite nearby my house..
        Kedi AH !

Comment

Nice Videos Sunstorm!

You guys reminded us the good days we had at Punggol....
          here's some nice videos to share with you too....hope you like them....
          treasure the videos ....

Experimental project done in year 2004. Styro wing balsa sheeted with GWS EDF 55 and Himax 2025 4200 3s1p 2000mah lipo power.

pretty fast, not sure of the speed. Maybe like 100+ MPH

AUW - 650gramSpan - 1.1 metreGWS EDF 55 with Himax 2025 4200Kokam 2000 3s1pMGM Pro 25 amp esc

3D Flights of Andrew Jesky Extra 330s, Extremeflight RC Extra 300e, Zoom 4D foamie, Wuyuan, Ultimate Bipe foamie.

3D Flights of Andrew Jesky Extra 330s, Extremeflight RC Extra 300e, Zoom 4D foamie, Wuyuan, Ultimate Bipe foamie.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
          Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Looks great mate! Esp Ed's EDF flying wing! Looks like it can crank out insane speeds..

Comment

Great space. Cool place to fly the faster variants when long runs are available for the speed buildup.

But also remember to take care mates when flying at the church area.
              Keep the cool vids coming. The Transformers Movie theme song was too swell man!

Cheers,
              Leon

Comment

Haha thank you Sunstorm for that beautiful editing of my Corsair, and for not including the embarassing failed takeoffs!

Comment

Looks like an old war movie eh? Ho ho!

Comment

It's beautifully done bro! Bravo!

Will bring my cam for next round, help me to take some rolls, loops and inverted ok?

Comment

Yes, ok, however not very war-birdish. We need a Zero fighter to stage a dog fight.

Comment

fantastic videos. i liked the night one especially. how do u make such videos one ah?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                          Looks great mate! Esp Ed's EDF flying wing! Looks like it can crank out insane speeds..
                          Thnks Bro! you are right, Ed's got an insane flying wing just that I didn't post it here....in case it flies out of this monitor....keke.....look in YouTube...for Ed...
                          Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Working...
                          X