Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P40 Warhawk

Hi
    Though I share with you guys my 120 saito 4 stoke warhawk I built some 10 years ago.
    Sold it to an elderly malay guy after it first maiden without engine and RX for $1000.

Very nice planes bro!

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Wow!

Hi Dennis,

So this is the plane that you told me about! Nice man...no wonder the man so willing to part with his money right away!

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

Hi Yeek
        you were not in PW for my tomcat maiden. it finally flew. not as good control as Jas39. I have another on the workbench talon t39. should maiden by next saturday.

Comment

Hock,
          Did you manage to repair the nose of your Tomcat? Will you be flying it again this SAT?

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis
            Hi Yeek
            you were not in PW for my tomcat maiden. it finally flew. not as good control as Jas39. I have another on the workbench talon t39. should maiden by next saturday.
            Whoa! Missed the maiden! Must let me know when you next fly it and maiden the talon ya!

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

Over heard you sharing ur story about Malay gentlemen who shell out $1k for your plane last sat. First though in my mind, that guy must be crazy and loaded.. upon seeing the photo u posted... i
              Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
              Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
              Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
              Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
              Heli
              Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
              Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Ok got to reply a few people.

MSC
                Yes I repair the tomcat and it flew last Saturday. Pacman got some photos of it.
                No, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I have a something on.

Yeek
                As I said, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I should be maiden the Talon next Saturday.

Temannis
                After seeing the photos, I sort of regret selling it off. I don't think I have a chance building another plane that big with all the accessories (retract, split flaps).

Comment

Aiya!

Aiya Dennis,

I work saturdays, always miss your flights. You don't fly on Sunday mornings?

Hope to see your talon fly!

Yeek

Comment

Dennis,

Son,
                    you can do anything if you put your mind to it...unless there are glitches of course. I hate glitches. Will your mind to do it again and sell it to me for half the price..hhehe. That'll keep your conscience clear. You sold at double the price and to balance it up you sell me at half the price. Fair right.

Comment

Working...
                    X