Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dhjw Ff 31/1

As usual our early bird at the field......Mr Nic.....with his nitro new plane.....new year new plane

Instead of saying Gong Xi .....he said dont talk to me need concentration

Something extra fun by Paul ......air drop.....sorry for the small size that is the best I can do with my camera ......too bad the launch box was damage during landing

Comment

A DIY plane by spidey nucle that put GWS into shame .......this is MKII .....100% DIY ......from foam and balsa ......cover with packing tape .....pwr by cheap BLM.......fly very well even in the wind.

BTW told him 1 mth to build

Comment

CNY dance .........does it looks like a chinese dance for you

Comment

The true story .......is a dog fight configuraton.......fun to see .....ball drop to fly like that

Comment

end last yr with my EZ* caught on the tree........start the new yr FF with my TM bring hit by a tree and fall straight to the ground..... .......reason a sudden cross wind that cause it to drift side way almost 2M and hit the tree.....

Lucky I have put in all the "extra" work which prevent major damage......

1) line crack on upper wing
            2) slight compression at front of fuselage
            3) damaged elevator control arm
            4) line crack on cowling near landing gear
            5) damaged gear box
            6) tear wing mount

Notice how the thin fire wall being pushed back by the impact ! Good things is no broken motor mount and fuselage. The fire wall works well But no broken prop ........ ...........tot that is the first to go

Anyway cant stand the TM stay that way ......so out come the tool box.....after 4 hrs ......is now ready for the sky again

Comment

[QUOTE=loynAnyway cant stand the TM stay that way ......so out come the tool box.....after 4 hrs ......is now ready for the sky again [/QUOTE]

Alright man...this sat... loyn.
              For the Love of Flying...

Comment

Good to hear that your tiger moth out of ICU So now time for sonic!!! Strong wind coming so better prepare the nitro plane to fly man

Comment

Originally posted by loyn

Instead of saying Gong Xi .....he said dont talk to me need concentration

I say don't yell at me mar... in case you start going "pull up.. turn left... where u going?"..... since the 1st flight before u came I already fly all over the shop... and need lots of concentration to control it and bring it back... The 2nd flight is a much more control manner after I start to get use to the characteristic of the plane...

Still no experience to ROG, since no steerable wheel.. only can hand launch..

Anyway cant stand the TM stay that way ......so out come the tool box.....after 4 hrs ......is now ready for the sky again

Time to make the TM400 do what it can do?
                  Add more power!!!
                  huh

Comment

Hehe sorry just trying to be funny for the pic , ......understand you need all the concentration for that little plane

for best result for ROG .....you need tail wheel or super big rudder.....as rudder only effective when sufficient air flow over it that mean at high speed.

Aiya already did the loop and roll lar even it may look like..... .....then again enjoy more for the scale then performance....especially for the landing and take off ......so scale

If I want performance I will fly my DIY 3D plane lor

Comment

hey loyn,

thanks, on behalf of my uncle, for the kind words

great to know that your tm is ready for action again in such a short time

Comment

My formosa is still in ICU.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                          My formosa is still in ICU.
                          U damage your formosa meh?

Comment

Originally posted by Edwinchew

Comment

Originally posted by Edwinchew
                              He didnt but the ground did .......with the help of gravity of cause .......just like my TM

But then hor......it is now realy for action again after 2 days in ICU
                              Last edited by loyn; 01-02-2006, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X