Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Claus On UUS Kitty Hawk

Guess who 's on UUS Kitty Hawk this Christmas and Santa Claus is putting up as a Navy Catapult Officer preparing planes to take off

Jameswilliam.

Originally posted by jameswilliam
    Guess who 's on UUS Kitty Hawk this Christmas and Santa Claus is putting up as a Navy Catapult Officer preparing planes to take off

Jameswilliam.
    Its USS not UUS lah.

USS stands for United States Ship

Like ours RSS stands for Republic of Singapore Ship

For commercial ships, its MV = Merchant Vessel.

Comment

Opsss..............thanks

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Anyway, I saw the USS Kitty Hawk sailing before. Its really huge!!!

Comment

Is there a way to go on board for a visit?

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
            Is there a way to go on board for a visit?

Jameswilliam.

Wait for their open day lor. (Its like never before in SG)

I never been onboard b4 also leh. But the size of it is magnificient!!!

1) Convert to US citizen n join the navy.
            2) When see them sailing around, get a boat n shoot signal flare. They will sent their seahawk to rescue u.
            3) Get urself promote to BG or Admiral then u can pay them a visit when they r in SG lor.

USS Kitty Hawk belongs to the Asia Pacific Fleet. They are stationed here so they come to tis region quite frequent n they love coming to SG!!! Cheap electronics stuff, good nite scene n got chicks for them to play around!!! Those SPG will rush towards them!!!

Comment

Hi all,

Thought you might want to know... I thought it was a funny picture - Santa on the flight deck, so I clipped and forwarded it to a friend in the US just to share with him the festive pic.

My friend replied with thanks, but he also corrected that this cannot be a pic taken on the KittyHawk as mentioned, but on the Abraham Lincoln instead. The Abe Lincoln has her home port in Everett (where my friend resides), and her number is #72 as depicted in the picture.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for the correction....

Merry christmas everyone.....
                TREX 500 ESP
                Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                  thanks for the correction....

Merry christmas everyone.....
                  Most welcome. Also just sharing as I am learning.

Here's wishing all a Merry Christmas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                    Wait for their open day lor. (Its like never before in SG)

I never been onboard b4 also leh. But the size of it is magnificient!!!

1) Convert to US citizen n join the navy.
                    2) When see them sailing around, get a boat n shoot signal flare. They will sent their seahawk to rescue u.
                    3) Get urself promote to BG or Admiral then u can pay them a visit when they r in SG lor.

USS Kitty Hawk belongs to the Asia Pacific Fleet. They are stationed here so they come to tis region quite frequent n they love coming to SG!!! Cheap electronics stuff, good nite scene n got chicks for them to play around!!! Those SPG will rush towards them!!!
                    I actually received an invitation to tour the Kitty Hawk some time back, but did not go for it. Regret now.

Comment

USS kitty hawk got once come to singapore... hahaz, i board that ship already together with the SYFC member... its cool.... too bad they dun carry F14! grrr....
                      Sky's the limits....

Comment

Working...
                      X