Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which RC Sim best simulates real-life RC Heli ?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which RC Sim best simulates real-life RC Heli ?

Hi Guys

I've set my sights on getting into R/C Heli flying

To minimise real-life painful lessons, I got myself the E-Sky FMS RC Sim and have been having some fun using it to learn the basics of RC Heli flying

What I'd like to know is whether any of the other more expensive RC Sims, like RealFlight, Reflex etc, more accurately simulate real-life RC Heli flying.

With regards to the other RC Sims, does only RealFlight come with the controller ?

Thanks in advance

Manoj

i have tried aerofly, realflight g3.5, reflex, fms.. and some others..

frankly still prefer realflight overall and huge support base with lots of models to download
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

I prefer Aerofly Pro over Real Flight G3.5 as i've tried both of them and find that the RealFlight heli models are quite overpowered.. And does not bog as compared to real life.. Unless ur heli in real life is set up with powerful motors, fast servos and good carbon blades, otherwise i feel its overpowered..

My 2 cents..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
        I prefer Aerofly Pro over Real Flight G3.5 as i've tried both of them and find that the RealFlight heli models are quite overpowered.. And does not bog as compared to real life.. Unless ur heli in real life is set up with powerful motors, fast servos and good carbon blades, otherwise i feel its overpowered..

My 2 cents..
        i usually do some mods to the stock models..
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

hmm have you ever tried mx400 model (if you wanna compare to trex). that's super underpowered. you have to compare egg for egg, if you use the 90 size in the sim you need to compare to a 90 size in real life. yes it does bog a little in g3.

Comment

Of the ones you've tried, do only FMS (E-Sky) & RealFlight come with the USB controllers ?

Thanks

MANoj

Originally posted by johndyl
            i have tried aerofly, realflight g3.5, reflex, fms.. and some others..

frankly still prefer realflight overall and huge support base with lots of models to download

Comment

Working...
            X