Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIM - which one?

Hi, anyone can recommend a reasonable SIM (with some degree of accuracy ie. with reasonable physic modelling)? I am running Windows XP Pro (not XP Home version). I am thinking of moving to inverted hovering and want to practise on a SIM first. I not keen on those free FMS as I understand their physic model is not too good. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Bought a Phoenix SIM and it was very favorably reviewed due to photo realism and flight characteristic of each models. Check out the Heli forums

Have gone boating...

WTS... PM me

Have adapters for JR, Futaba and Hitec TX.
    Gone Gas...but Petrol went UP !!!
    now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Both RealFlight G3 and Reflex XTR are good. I have tried running both on XP Pro and they both worked.

Comment

Thanks.

Hi Guys, thanks for all the suggestion. Maybe either the Reflex or the Phoenix. Not sure yet.

Comment

aiya ... please do consider the Realfight too
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Nosein
            Hi, anyone can recommend a reasonable SIM (with some degree of accuracy ie. with reasonable physic modelling)? I am running Windows XP Pro (not XP Home version). I am thinking of moving to inverted hovering and want to practise on a SIM first. I not keen on those free FMS as I understand their physic model is not too good. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
            realflight 3.5 is the best...
            do pm me if u interested.

Comment

I am thinking of getting one sim for heli too .

I just crash my heli , still learning how to hover ... during hovering its alway drift to left , suddenly its nose face me , lose orientation...... crash...

I think , I shd pratice more on sim .....
              I should be buying either G3.5 or Reflex XTR .... not sure which to buy ??
              Anyone know what is the cost (estimated also can)

Comment

Originally posted by falcon
                I am thinking of getting one sim for heli too .

I just crash my heli , still learning how to hover ... during hovering its alway drift to left , suddenly its nose face me , lose orientation...... crash...

I think , I shd pratice more on sim .....
                I should be buying either G3.5 or Reflex XTR .... not sure which to buy ??
                Anyone know what is the cost (estimated also can)
                U should fly w a group heli a little different. You need to be able to hover in air to trim it

I think price for G3.5 and XTR should be at range of S$350. Nothing beat a flying companion

Cheers

Mike

Comment

i got a realflight G3 simulator and its a fantastic simulator. however one thing i dun like about it is because you are always with the same helicopter and its not really up to date. if want to add on also must $$$. is there any site that can download free helicopters like the trex 600n?

Danny.
                  Kedi AH !

Comment

Yes there is. http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...?do=cat&id=125

Comment

there is a t-rex 600 e only .. never heard of the N yet
                      Helis
                      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
                        there is a t-rex 600 e only .. never heard of the N yet
                        yep flying it now.. on the sim i mean
                        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                        X