• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Flight G3 set up on a esky fms

Hi do any try using a G3 on a esky fms .how to set up.pls help

? could you elaborate?
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by koocdd4084
      Hi do any try using a G3 on a esky fms .how to set up.pls help
      I don't think it can be done... You can try the G3 demo using keyboard though.

Comment

If you are referring to using a Esky FMS Tx to run G3, I'm afraid that's not legally possible. The G3 Tx is really a hardware dongle to protect their intellectual property.

It's possible to use the G3 Tx for FMS, but it doesn't really make sense, does it?

Cheers!

Comment

but it has been done
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Comment

yes

any know how to configer. <br> <br>

Comment

omg u can get caught for that
              Helis
              Logo 500 3D

Comment

suggest you guys settle this through PM

Airplane:
                GWS Zero Fighter (retired)
                Phoenix .40 Classic Trainer (crashed)
                Phoenix .40 Laser (retired)
                GWS Estarter (building)

Helicopter:
                Hirobo Sceadu Evo 50 w/ .30 engine (retired)
                Trex 450XL CDE (retired)

Its not the takeoff and flying, its the landing and repairing, so that you can takeoff and fly again...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
                  omg u can get caught for that
                  why can he get caught? whats wrong? just curious

Comment

Hey that's piracy. Think there is a $10-20k reward for anybody who reports, by law. Please don't post these stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by justfly
                      Hey that's piracy. Think there is a $10-20k reward for anybody who reports, by law. Please don't post these stuff here.

I suggest someone please report this to the authority, I am willing to cooperate by providing further details of the related member. I am sick and tired of seeing this ppl doing such an act. Hopefully they will learn lesson the hard way.

Or if anyone got the link to reporting, please forward it to me. I will do it myself.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by justfly
                        what do ya guys mean by piracy? i still dont get it mike, explain

Comment

hi all

Hi all I hv a Real Flight G3 and Esky fms .if u all think that this is an offen asking for setup to use on Esky Fms .Pls by all mean dont reply .I am not asking crack or serial numbers.Look at the remark .it really break my heart .if this is not right.pls delete this Tread away .I am asking for the setup is because i dont want my son to use my Real FlightG3TX that why i bought a Esky Fms for him .I am just asking anyone here know the setup that all and why so many ppl here treat me as asking for crack or s/no.it is really sad as a fellow hobby here to get this remark. "((I suggest someone please report this to the authority, I am willing to cooperate by providing further details of the related member. I am sick and tired of seeing this ppl doing such an act. Hopefully they will learn lesson the hard way.

Or if anyone got the link to reporting, please forward it to me. I will do it myself.

Mike))""

Comment

Working...
                          X