Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
    Nope. Memory retain even without electric

Think of EEPROM like EPROM but u can erase and write electrically...rather than using UV light.

Super-Hornet
    Thanks for the info. Can't tell the difference between EEPROM or PROMNight.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Success!

Hi,

I have success with my manufacture of the memory clone pac! Mega thanks and mega kudos to Monkey for showing me how! However, due to my unskilled soldering ability, mine is very ugly looking (but functional). But never mind lah, stick it in and cover it up lor!

I happy pom pi pi already!!! Got more model memory available for my increasing fleet already!

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

Originally posted by Yeek
        Hi,

I have success with my manufacture of the memory clone pac! Mega thanks and mega kudos to Monkey for showing me how! However, due to my unskilled soldering ability, mine is very ugly looking (but functional). But never mind lah, stick it in and cover it up lor!

I happy pom pi pi already!!! Got more model memory available for my increasing fleet already!

Cheers!

Yeek
        cheers~~
        u have done it!!
        anyone also done it??

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey
          cheers~~
          u have done it!!
          anyone also done it??
          Yep...everyone could do it at the expense of time and the amount of work is needed to be done. So....in conclusion......pay the price of the services if you don't want to do it yourself! Well done Monkey!

Comment

Working...
          X