Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

futaba 9253servo

anyone know where still got stock this servo?I checked with shs and they are are of stock, while rotor pricing a bit high...

sigpic

I believe it's discontinued....get the 9254....works better...of you can get one second hand from me....just buy 2 gallons of CP20% for me...wanna trade?!

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Hey Arthur,

You will trade your S9253 for 2 gallons of CP20% ?

Must consider that deal man!

------------------------
      Up... Up... and AWAY !

Comment

ok ok....may it 3 gallons....thanks

TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

3gallon 100bucks liao...can buy new one liao

don't want get the 9254 coz looking for a tail servo for the 30ship that doesn't get flow much or hard, so dun wan spend so much lah...the extra money of the 9254 over 9253 is 1gallon of fuel liao leh...now thinking of trying the hitec 6965, but this few days prices at rotor like gone up liao...

sigpic

Comment

stick to 9253...2 gallons...

TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

sorry art..I juz bought a hitec 6965hb...will see how it perform in flight...a bit sian coz that day website $106 only, now 120 liao...

I shifted the 525 to the throttle, so now I have an extra 3001 servo...anyone wan?$15?

Btw, my r30 has two rx packs, one 600, one 1000mah...I did something juz now that no one in the heli world has done before, running digital on a 600mah pack, with 5analog and 1digital(in aux1, with throttle to aux1 mix), the pack which had 5.1v on standing went down to 4.6v...a bit scary...imagine, if only one 600mah pack is used and the servo happened to bind in flight....

sigpic

Comment

btw the hitec is a bit noisy, not the normal servo sound, more like "dududu",sound from those old printers...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X