Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!! Futaba radio repair in Sg

Does anyone know where to fix my Futaba 10cag 2.4ghz? I dun wan send to oversea cuz too long time!
    I searched online about Mr Wong, but dun think his still in business. Plz help me out guys!

What's wrong with your radio?

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
    BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Hmmm.. Have you tried getting a diagnosis and quotation from SHS?
      Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
      Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
      MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
      HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
      TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Comment

It is not turning on. One night at around 3am i wasn't able to fall sleep, then i tried to find out which wire on the board is PPM out. I tried to cut 2 wires and finally found out which one was PPM out. Then i unplug the batt, and do something else. Later i came back and tried to turn it on, it was dead. Dunno whether I put the batt reversely or i short something during the cutting of the wires. Now when i put on the battery and turn on the switch, it's not working but the board of the control panel is hot. No burnt point has been spotted yet. Hope to find a local technician to fix it now. Sad sia. Tells ppl a story, NEVER WORK ON THESE STUFF WHEN U R SLEEPY.

Comment

Nope. cuz i know what they do is juz send everything back to the factory, prob located in US or China or Jp. It'll take months to get it back....

Comment

Working...
          X