Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help!

Hey guys,i have a problem with my dx5e..evrytime i move the stix for the ailerons,the elevator servos move as well..its not the receiver nor the servos cos i checked with other rx n planes..could it b the tx itself.if so,wat can i do? Im not willing to upgrade to other tx just yet..thx...

Did you accidentally enabled the mixing function? Check this.

Examples are elevon or v-tail mix... in this case, aileron input on the stick will move both aileron and elevator servos.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Im sorry maybe i wasnt making myself clear.actually the elevator are shaking rather than moving like normal.fast n short movements.its affecting the flight whenever i attempt a turn,n level flight is hard to achieve.i have to constantly pull bk on the elevator when i complete a turn.cos the plane WILL nose dive in a blink of an eye

Comment

Sounds like the servo has stripped gears. Have you tried plugging in a fresh servo in the elevator channel of the RX and see if it's okay?
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

I did..im pretty sure its d tx is d prob.u have any tx u mite wan to give away? Haha...

Comment

Working...
          X