Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small servos

Hi all,
    I've a Losi Mini LST2, running on twin smallish servos. When the radio is switched on, the servos keep shaking yet when it operates normally according to the steering control.

I would like to know what seems to be the reason? Are the servos spolit? Where to buy a replacement for this? How much is one such servo?

I saw Rotor sells small servos when I was there for other parts hunting. I also saw that dealextreme.com sell such servos cheap. Wonder are these good too?

Personally, I dont need a super servo. Since the mini MT is powered by twin servos, ordinary ones will be sufficient. As I can see that most folks here play airplanes, helicopters and other light weight craft, small servos are a norms for its operations, so I appreciate your comments.

Let's keep this discussion going, thanks.

Bro maybe a picture of the servos would help or a more precise description of which servo you refering to exactly would be best..

From the way i see it, it would seem to me that you are using a linear analog servo?

if so, a common problem is that the carbon brushings along the sensor of the servos get dirty after awhile and therefore the servo is unable to sense its location and thus start to have a "shivering" effect.. if this is the problem, a quick fix would be to use a cue tip, dip in alcohol and gently clean the sensor strip...

hope it helps...
    Regards,
    Xuen7

SELLING
    2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
    Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
    Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
    Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
    MCPX parts / kit etc..
    Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
      Bro maybe a picture of the servos would help or a more precise description of which servo you refering to exactly would be best..

From the way i see it, it would seem to me that you are using a linear analog servo?

if so, a common problem is that the carbon brushings along the sensor of the servos get dirty after awhile and therefore the servo is unable to sense its location and thus start to have a "shivering" effect.. if this is the problem, a quick fix would be to use a cue tip, dip in alcohol and gently clean the sensor strip...

hope it helps...
      Oh really? I would followup with pic soon.

I bought this car for my son and myself to play. Battery cars are easily to play anytime unlike my nitro buggy

Comment

Working...
      X