Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futaba 9C Super

HI hi...
    I am eyeing for this Tx. Wanted to check is there anybody uses it & the feedback.

Happy flyingZzz
    Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
    Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
    Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
    Things to Sell:
    - T-rex 450XL NIB
    - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Yes, Futaba 9CHP super is considered to be one of good transmitter. If money is not an issue to you, I would recommend you to get Jr 9xv2. You won't be regret of getting it. Price difference would be $100+.

I am lucky enough to have a touch on both transmitters, Jr is much lighter than Futaba and the sticks movement are much better.

Comment

get a Jr 9xv2. I love my Jr 9xv2 it rockz man heheh
      [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

jason...ME!!

the tx is
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Arthur really good ah? U use it for heli as well? Ok ok that will be my next objective. September will be a good month to buy... Thankz for the feedbacks... guys...

Current I'm using the 7CAP Futaba...
          Not bad but it only allow 10 programmable planes. Erm...I have more than 10 so... hee hee

Things to Sell:
          - T-rex 450XL NIB

Comment

jason...I'm using the 9CAP for heli...no complains so far...
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

i'n using 9chp super

Comment

Right Art and Me. It is heavier than 9C and feels better...not sure why? I think in terms of getting receiver; futaba is cheaper right?
                JCho

Comment

Halo,

I am using my JR 10. No S or X etc. 1st generation now into its 13th year of use. It's my main Tx. I have used Futaba 4NBL, FF7 and still using a 9ZAP.

I love my JR. Don't leave home without it.

Reggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
                    Right Art and Me. It is heavier than 9C and feels better...not sure why? I think in terms of getting receiver; futaba is cheaper right?
                    I dunno leh...infact all my Rx is Hitec Dual Conversion. I think Hitec is cheaper if u compare. I had one Futaba 4 Ch single conversion but not in use though.

9C Super

Things to Sell:
                    - T-rex 450XL NIB

Comment

Originally posted by Simys
                      Yes, Futaba 9CHP super is considered to be one of good transmitter. If money is not an issue to you, I would recommend you to get Jr 9xv2. You won't be regret of getting it. Price difference would be $100+.

I am lucky enough to have a touch on both transmitters, Jr is much lighter than Futaba and the sticks movement are much better.
                      second that...
                      JR is +ve shift... so it may not work with the RXs that you currently have.

correct me if i am wrong though...

Comment

Originally posted by kennyc
                        second that...
                        JR is +ve shift... so it may not work with the RXs that you currently have.

correct me if i am wrong though...

Yes, Jr is +ve shift for 72MHz and 29MHz only. If you have noticed, there are no shift for 35MHz, 36MHz and 40MHz receivers. That's meant all Txs are using the same shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Simys
                          Yes, Jr is +ve shift for 72MHz and 29MHz only. If you have noticed, there are no shift for 35MHz, 36MHz and 40MHz receivers. That's meant all Txs are using the same shift.
                          hmmm that means at 40mhz i can use any RX with any TX?

need to hear from our guru! what plane have you progressed to flying now?

Comment

Originally posted by kennyc
                            hmmm that means at 40mhz i can use any RX with any TX?
                            after my thorough research, i say yes, if ure using 40MHz, u can use any RX with any TX as 40MHz is using the same shift language (no +ve or -ve)..

from what i noe, only 72MHz & 75MHz (U.S. freqs) have the +ve & -ve issue.. not sure bt 29MHz tho.

a lil disclaimer here, if any of ur planes/helis crash becoz of incompatability of rx & tx.. dont find and sue me ok!

im on 40MHz, using Sanwa TX and Hitec RX.. so far no problem and works well

all the best, happy flying!

rifqi.
                            this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Originally posted by rifqi

a lil disclaimer here, if any of ur planes/helis crash becoz of incompatability of rx & tx.. dont find and sue me ok!

all the best, happy flying!

rifqi.
                              Dont worry i am not from NKF )
                              have a nice day and great flying!

Comment

Working...
                              X