Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.4ghz conversion for JR-X3810

My dad has this X-3810 , from JR PROPO. but the original module operates on 29mhz ( ultra rare frequency ) . Does anyone here know how to change it to 2.4ghz so its easier for me to change receivers?

Wonder this will help
    I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by TheCloudyNoob View Post
      My dad has this X-3810 , from JR PROPO. but the original module operates on 29mhz ( ultra rare frequency ) . Does anyone here know how to change it to 2.4ghz so its easier for me to change receivers?
      If you want to plug and play then you can consider
      Spektrum 2.4G module for JR from RCS or Jethobby.
      if you want something good with reasonable price, then you can consider Hitec 2.4 module for JR from Rotor. Hitec 2.4G RX is very good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
        If you want to plug and play then you can consider
        Spektrum 2.4G module for JR from RCS or Jethobby.
        if you want something good with reasonable price, then you can consider Hitec 2.4 module for JR from Rotor. Hitec 2.4G RX is very good price.
        These are the links ->

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={BF0B1DAE-FDEC-40AC-9153-977BA17E20C2}&pn=2

Comment

Then then 1 more question If I use the spektrum module (8 ch/9ch) is it possible for it connect to a 6ch/4ch for me to fly a RC Kite? Paiseh for the newbie question

Comment

Possible. It is like normal PCM or PPM 9 channel TX can control 4 or 6 ch rx. What happen is that the TX continue to send signal for 7,8,9 ch but the 6ch RX only receive up to 6 and ignore ch 7,8,9.
            Also the Spektrum and Hitec modules transmit up to 8ch and 7ch respectively if I remember correctly.
            it is good you bring your TX to rotor test out before buying.

Comment

Working...
            X